[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I do believe this game pretty much comes down to a coinflip. I'll tell you straight up that I don't deserve to win this game, though I'm not sure anyone does. Well, except some of the ones that are dead.

The game has gone on too long. I could have argued harder for the investigate cat5/roleblock orange strat, but I don't have time to faf around passing a soft reform every 3 days with nothing happening in between. Then the game still might not have ended. Even now I'm fairly certain the game is decided, but we still have to wait.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, that seems like it's the most likely situation actually.

I think it basically comes down entirely to abilities.

I'm fairly certain that crowbar beats out pick up. Just make sure you clarify you're stealing the army rifle.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This also wouldn't have happened if you kept the gun and shot me on the day start, like I expected you to.

To be fair, the opposite is also true where you mind control Retaliation at the day started.

Or to otherwise procure the gun ourselves. And maybe reforms would help make more guns? I dunno. I got basically EVERYTHING WRONG in this game, which is the second reason why I don't deserve to win. The first being I barely put any effort into it, though playing Kaiserreich with TheIrishman is a major part of the reason for that.

14 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Or to otherwise procure the gun ourselves. And maybe reforms would help make more guns? I dunno. I got basically EVERYTHING WRONG in this game, which is the second reason why I don't deserve to win. The first being I barely put any effort into it, though playing Kaiserreich with TheIrishman is a major part of the reason for that.

You got the perfect role for that situation I guess. Do nearly nothing all game to keep suspicion off and then pounce when it's a 3v1. 

15 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote investigate Retaliation

##Retaliation vote investigate Retaliation

##Retaliation vote nominate Category5

##Retaliation vote reform Military

15 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##voteReform Politics

15 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Nominate Retaliation

Rw9PzyO.png

Just small possiblity though. If the final three players want it, day phases can become 24 hours. However, everybody will have to agree to it. Also, the CVC is off on the reform chart. It says that military is leading while it is, in fact, a tie.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

Just small possiblity though. If the final three players want it, day phases can become 24 hours. However, everybody will have to agree to it. Also, the CVC is off on the reform chart. It says that military is leading while it is, in fact, a tie.

My will is Yuri's.