[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, TheIrishman said:

When it was just Shade, me, Sunflower, and Cat5, it was annoying af to try to convince people the obvious truth. I didn't think I'd be in a similar situation so soon.

That was because you started off by lying about your abilities though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

That was because you started off by lying about your abilities though...

Yeah? And I tried to lie about my medkit this game as well. Strikingly similar. When you guys see my gun and my medkit, feel dumb, please.

##nominate Sunflower

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I still remember how you claimed to mark people that hit your traps and then never confirmed who my target was.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

When did Shade transition from Commando to Super Soldier.  I still demand he gets the custom title Fisherman :v

You two should nominate and vote for reforms.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I still remember how you claimed to mark people that hit your traps and then never confirmed who my target was.

Thanks for glossing over when I clarified that was a ploy to lure people into telling me instead of forcing everyone to vote.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Here's something I've been wondering Cat 5. Not sure why I didn't think to ask before. Have you had your identity stolen for the entire game? Or did it happen to you at some point?

It started that way. If it was taken during the game, I would have mentioned it. I didn't talk about it earlier because I suspected scum have my vote, and if they knew somebody was out there trying to get it back, they'd probably move to kill me.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

So Jeod, about that crowbar. Pretty sure that my Medkit, my current status, and the fact that I killed Scum/TP should be enough >.>

I did get what I wanted with it, so I don't see a reason not to pass it. Sure, you could steal the gun back, but if the others are dumb enough to let you know who has it, it's on them.

##nominate Sunflower

Just now, Jeod said:

I did get what I wanted with it, so I don't see a reason not to pass it. Sure, you could steal the gun back, but if the others are dumb enough to let you know who has it, it's on them.

##nominate Sunflower

As if I wouldn't steal my Medkit back first. You underestimate my own self worth.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

##voteinvestigate Jeod

27 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##investigate TheIrishMan

27 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##voteinvestigate Irish

20 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Investigate TheIrishman

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

And now that I recall, Irish went along with it.... hmmmm....

##investigate Irishman

10 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

##nominate Sunflower

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##nominate Sunflower

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##reform Military

Just now, Jeod said:

##nominate Sunflower

4HJt787.png

Just now, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, do you want my help or not? Because only way you don't want it is if your scum.

You mean nominate you?  I actually think either choice right now will lead to some... spectacular results...

I'll explain after the game is over if it doesn't happen ;)

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You mean nominate you?  I actually think either choice right now will lead to some... spectacular results...

I'll explain after the game is over if it doesn't happen ;)

If it won't kill shade, you should still nominate him.