[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I could see removing Irish... except that might provoke certain elements....

I believe I spelled out yesterday why this was going to happen. It's not like they haven't had adequate time to respond before now with a reasonable reaction.

22 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Verti changed his vote to Shade.

Correct.

16 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##voteinvestigate Irish

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote investigate TheIrishman

##vote nominate VERTi60

##vote reform Political

xR3TAmC.png

Shade saying he thinks Orange or Cat 5 is scum (which means he believes Irish was framed) and then voting to investigate Irish anyway is just yet another reason why he needs to be investigated. What's the big deal if we find out a little information about him that can actually be confirmed by actual facts? Yeesh.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

##investigate TheIrishMan

55 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##vote nominate Retaliation

53 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##vote nominate OrangeP47

28 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

##vote reform economic

gcRwY9f.png

Less than an hour before hammer!

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Shade, I think we should still be pushing on Irish. It occurred to me pluralists might have started with 4 players to balance out the gun and lack of voters.

And yet they apparently have a player that can vote twice too? And if Irish were scum, that would mean SQ only has 2 players.

Just now, Sunflower said:

And yet they apparently have a player that can vote twice too? And if Irish were scum, that would mean SQ only has 2 players.

2 votes by giving up use of the evidence key. In the beginning it would just even out the votes to make it 3 v 3. Later on it's a big advantage for pluralists, but then you just start shooting them. 

If this is factoring into any of you guys calculations, I could only double vote at night once.  I've been pretending I can use the ability multiple times to make myself seem stronger, but we're at the endgame now where we just need to stomp status quo, so go all in.