[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

So you know he is not scum?

Well, if he's scum and has some form of night kill, then I suppose he could, but he can't with the gun you have.

Regardless of the fact that you have it right now and not him anyway :p

13 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Is this an actual action or are we messing around?

Definitely messing around.

Besides, the targeting computer was clearly on when those torpedoes were launched so they'll just going to miss the vent anyways. :p

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, he’s probably a syndicate member, so he’s basically lost the game already with everything that’s been going on.

Member of the Syndicate? I'm at bloody war with them, and I can prove it!

Switzerland2.thumb.png.20f6cafed5d46366b717662828fc2321.png

See, it says I'm part of the Entente and at war with the Commune of France and Union of Britian, along with the rest of the Internationale. Also I'm Switzerland. And it's 1950. And both Austria and Hungary are Syndicalist because the Internationale has more or less steamrolled over Europe. So, clearly, I'm not Syndicalist, you all are instead!

But in all seriousness, I wish you hadn't said you blocked me, Retal. If there is still scum amongst us, OrangeP47 would be the prime candidate, and you gave him a cover story that nobody can disprove now as he owns both keys. I'm not totally sure he's scum, but he's putting himself in position to be able to be scum and get away with it, and I'm not liking how this is looking.

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But in all seriousness, I wish you hadn't said you blocked me, Retal. If there is still scum amongst us, OrangeP47 would be the prime candidate, and you gave him a cover story that nobody can disprove now as he owns both keys. I'm not totally sure he's scum, but he's putting himself in position to be able to be scum and get away with it, and I'm not liking how this is looking.

If you are fine with being investigated every day, I can keep Orange on lockdown.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If you are fine with being investigated every day, I can keep Orange on lockdown.

That's honestly the simple answer, if you can trust Retaliation to pass a Pluralist reform every night, and there's nothing at all to indicate you can't so far, then you can basically afford to let yourself be locked down every night and coast your way to an easy victory.

You can also nominate me for the vault so I can grab the Crowbar in case things do actually take a turn for a worse though, that'll give us some very slow leeway  at least to preventing Orange from being unstoppable. :v

It would be more appropriate to say I'm siding with Retaliation. I'm suspicious of both of you, to a degree, and the person I trust most is Retaliation. My read on the situation is that OrangeP47 should be clear, but the way he's positioned himself and argued his points makes me think something else might be going on. As far as keeping Shade out of the vault, it's more out of excessive caution than anything else.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It would be more appropriate to say I'm siding with Retaliation. I'm suspicious of both of you, to a degree, and the person I trust most is Retaliation. My read on the situation is that OrangeP47 should be clear, but the way he's positioned himself and argued his points makes me think something else might be going on. As far as keeping Shade out of the vault, it's more out of excessive caution than anything else.

It's more like I can't become an unstoppable juggernaut capable of achieving Pluralism by any means necessary you mean. :v