[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Well, hopefully sunflower took the gun so she can shoot cat5. I’m still thinking he’s got some sort of future tech that lets him pose as other players when he makes his kills. Thus allowing the case pushing and framing.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Do you have a part called "Retaliation Gets Shot in the Face?"

I do, and it's a grim part of the tree, but survivable.  I do hope it doesn't come to that though :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you bullet proof?

According to Irish's rules of the gun I can't be shot.

A couple thoughtsies and stuff since we probably won't learn much more until Cat 5 logs on tonight.

1) Nobody died again last night. Awesome! But what does it mean? Is it b/c Jeod was roleblocked? Is it b/c Irish was in jail? Or did someone else just decide not to kill anyone?

2) "That said, some things will be changing in high-command tonight." That sounds kinda ominous!

3) Some stuff I'm wondering about Mr. Orange. The two nights someone died are still the 2 nights he did weird stuff (voted twice and Cat 5 said he was wrong the other time - plus he said Irish tried to killed someone and that doesn't seem like it happened either). I'm still wondering why an innocent Austrian is so gungho pluralist too while our other two claimed pluralists are Romanians... I mean I'm Bohemian and status quo but at least I started suspicious. Plus, whhhyyy does an innocent character have a red action?

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

A couple thoughtsies and stuff since we probably won't learn much more until Cat 5 logs on tonight.

1) Nobody died again last night. Awesome! But what does it mean? Is it b/c Jeod was roleblocked? Is it b/c Irish was in jail? Or did someone else just decide not to kill anyone?

2) "That said, some things will be changing in high-command tonight." That sounds kinda ominous!

3) Some stuff I'm wondering about Mr. Orange. The two nights someone died are still the 2 nights he did weird stuff (voted twice and Cat 5 said he was wrong the other time - plus he said Irish tried to killed someone and that doesn't seem like it happened either). I'm still wondering why an innocent Austrian is so gungho pluralist too while our other two claimed pluralists are Romanians... I mean I'm Bohemian and status quo but at least I started suspicious. Plus, whhhyyy does an innocent character have a red action?

I'm gung ho pluralist because I'm an idealist.  I've also decided to add in, as a personal touch (not something Nodlied established) that I want to be President :v

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Irish had a red action.

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I bet Cat 5 is at the center of this mystery.

##investigate Cat 5

Been saying this since the day ended yesterday.

Retaliation you're obviously not willing to be a part of the team effort here. We still know nothing about Shade despite our attempts to check on him. Everything has been done except for investigation.

##nominate Sunflower

Just now, Jeod said:

Retaliation you're obviously not willing to be a part of the team effort here. We still know nothing about Shade despite our attempts to check on him. Everything has been done except for investigation.

##nominate Sunflower

To be fair, I kinda wanted Cat 5 over Irish yesterday anyway really :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair, I kinda wanted Cat 5 over Irish yesterday anyway really :p

If I'd kept that vote I would have been investigated. Retaliation and Shade are only concerned about the gun. They had a hunch Irish wasn't scum.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##nominate Sunflower

Because I believe him? You might recall how upset KY was that he couldn't get a read off on him.