##nominate Sunflower

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Investgate Jeod

##nominate Sunflower

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##nominate NoOne

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

##suicide

Suicide is not an option. I'll look for a replacement.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

Nodlied said he'd need to find a replacement for me and he went to bed, so that's not happening any time soon. Therefore,

##unvote all

Figure this out for yourselves. Cya.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Nodlied, yeah, division of parties needs some work so you can have more room for cooperation instead of giving them mutually exclusive victory conditions.

I'd comment on this. But read the main doc for yourself once the game is over. :v 

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I was with my gf and posting from my phone so I mostly skimmed over things and noticed a lack of Crowbar in my PM. Glossed over the RB >.>

##Investigate Category 5 Hurricane

All votes have been counted.

9jVC2s3.png

@VERTi60 @ChopBam

Would one of you two be up for replacing Jeod?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I'll just need some tl;dr version

Check the day and night posts, that's all you'll really need.

Beyond that, I'm quite certain that the other players are happy to bring you up to speed. There's only so much I can say without spoiling things. :v

16 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Check the day and night posts, that's all you'll really need.

Beyond that, I'm quite certain that the other players are happy to bring you up to speed. There's only so much I can say without spoiling things. :v

So can we get a updated cvc, I see TIM voted differently.

Just now, Nodlied said:

35 hours and 30 minutes.

Ok, btw if you're using Excel for CVC you can add the time remaining in one of the free cells there.

The formula should be =IF(A4-NOW()<0,"Hammer time",A4-NOW()) where A4 is the designated cell that contains hammer zeit. You can then format the cell like you want, e.g. d "day(s)," h " hour(s)", m" min(s)"

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Ok, btw if you're using Excel for CVC you can add the time remaining in one of the free cells there.

The formula should be =IF(A4-NOW()<0,"Hammer time",A4-NOW()) where A4 is the designated cell that contains hammer zeit. You can then format the cell like you want, e.g. d "day(s)," h " hour(s)", m" min(s)"

Nice! I'll see what I can do.

28 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You have both cells (target and calculated) formatted as time I suppose though?

I've done a lot to get it to work, nothing did. :v

I'll save the clock for the next game.

In short Verti, game appears to be at a stalemate, and we should have one scum member left in game, who is more than likely Category 5 Hurricane.

Naturally, you eliminate the last third party or scum and both sides have no reason to cooperate with each other so they immediately begin eliminating the other side, which is going to lower stability and plunge the Empire into Civil War since neither side has the clear advantage they actually need to win through peaceful means. And means scum can still win even after they've been completely eliminated from the game.

And your objective like every town player it seems should basically be to achieve Status Quo preventing Pluralism from being achieved, or vice versa. Since those appear to be mutually exclusive victory conditions there isn't really any room for compromise unless you're willing to throw the game for your side.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Naturally I will try to achieve my objective which seems to be status quo, but since it is a political game I guess we have to make compromises to make things work, yes?

We've kept the balance in the middle till we sorted out those who wanted to just abolish Austria-Hungary. TBH the actual compromises we made wern't much, and not many people followed them, but things seemed to work out in the end anyway.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Naturally I will try to achieve my objective which seems to be status quo, but since it is a political game I guess we have to make compromises to make things work, yes?

I wish, you can't compromise if your objective is to achieve status Quo, pluralism, or Abolishment though, since only one of those options can actually win the game.

Notice how in the CVC Status Quo and Pluralism are sharing the same percentage bar, so achieving one naturally hurts the other.

5 hours ago, Nodlied said:

3IVuz2s.png