[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

Depends if nodlied is already asleep!

After this I can maintain a lockdown on both cat5 and Orange. Investigate one every day and smack the other.

Your lack of hostility towards Shade is most disturbing :p

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

So, can I finally get nominated for the vault now?

##Reform Economic

##VoteNominate Shade939

Counted

12 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##shoot sunflower

Even though the Ausgleich had just begun, Retaliation once again pulls out a rifle. This time, he shoots SunflowerSunflower, also known as Emil Benes, a Bohemian, has been shot!

ZryBzcqxyYAR6L6X_QSJX1-EuRKGOFbyRUPu5tbp

After going through his personal documents, we discovered that he was part of the Status-Quo GMpZRBw.png party and that he had the objective to achieve Status Quo by any means. He could replenish a player's full PP during the day, although this was limited for just one use. Beyond that, he could also donate a player 1PP during the night so that the target could use it during the day. Finally, Sunflower also had a medkit, which has now been transfered to the vault. It seems like another friendly was hit.

IevYwkO.png

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'd feel better about you if you had voted last night.

I had to secure the other key, while also digging up dirt on Cat 5, but I couldn't find any cause somebody blocked him :p

Besides, with Sunflower shenanigans, I figured *by voting* I might actually tie it.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

In fact, I'm not even sure if it is illegal, per se, as it can't be picked up by the log.

Curious, on an odd note, it seems like Town has one ability/passive and item, while Scum had two abilities each.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We have literally nothing to say that's based on Nationality.

Austrians and Hungarians start off as innocent. IIRC, Irish's said his status changed after he used his ability, so based on me, FRAYDO, and Irish at least it seems to hold true.