[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Austrian.  Again, could be coincidence.

No, it's not, every situation in this game where we've investigated players, their status has always been at least suspicious if they weren't an Austrian or Hungarian.

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, it's not, every situation in this game where we've investigated players, their status has always been at least suspicious if they weren't an Austrian or Hungarian.

Correlation does not equal causation Shade, that's something you should have learned in high school.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47 care to explain why you immediately grabbed both evidence keys from the vault?

I wouldn't call it immediately, I thought it over for some time :p

But the reason should be obvious.  To make sure I'm the only one with access to it, and if someone takes the crowbar, I have a backup :p

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I wouldn't call it immediately, I thought it over for some time :p

But the reason should be obvious.  To make sure I'm the only one with access to it, and if someone takes the crowbar, I have a backup :p

So basically you want to be invulnerable since you think the only way to eliminate you is with an evidence key and your not a team with anyone else that’s left...

54 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So basically you want to be invulnerable since you think the only way to eliminate you is with an evidence key and your not a team with anyone else that’s left...

Are any of us really on a team? :p I'm on team Pluralism, IF that's a thing :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, that's annoying, that would have been a pretty suitable role for your character given your evidence key at least...

I guess I'm intended as the parliamentarian, the ceremonial (or not so ceremonial) leader of the Ausgliech, who sets the agenda and has tie breaking abilities.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He would have been the tie breaker though, since he could win without achieving Pluralism.

I literally get to vote twice in some circumstances though, which is a role a parliamentarian can have sometimes.  Do you know what a parliamentarian is?