[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I literally get to vote twice in some circumstances though, which is a role a parliamentarian can have sometimes.  Do you know what a parliamentarian is?

Someone who lies about their ability to vote more than once being a one-shot ability?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Basically, what i'm hearing is I should probably grab a Crowbar so everyone has to actually work together...

We've all claimed pluralism.  Even if one person is lying the simple math works out that Pluralism wins now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Except for if your not a Pluralist Orange.

I am a pluralist, but if I was not, that still leaves you, Cat 5, and Retal.  That's 3 v 1.  If you can't vote, then it's still 2 v 1.

Same goes for no matter who is lying if there's a lier.  It's highly unlikely two people are lying, though frankly if you are it doesn't really matter anyway :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Basically, what i'm hearing is I should probably grab a Crowbar so everyone has to actually work together...

I'm partial to stealing Jeod's strategy and nominating no one every night. Since the crowbar is in the vault this time, we don't have to worry about someone stealing from it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm partial to stealing Jeod's strategy and nominating no one every night. Since the crowbar is in the vault this time, we don't have to worry about someone stealing from it.

Problem is by the time someone can grab the Crowbar if they actually need it, it would probably be too late to use it then.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I've been somewhat against that because if you steal the gun and go bad I thought we wouldn't have an out. We do though, because the two survivors would jump on you.

Even if I did that it would take a while to get around to carrying it out.

I have to use the first night to grab the crowbar, then the second night to steal the gun, and only then on the third day would I even possibly be capable of using the Gun.