[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

My PM does say something about you having an oddly "static posture", but unless I actually saw a cardboard cutout of you I don't know what to tell you :p

Then you were messed with

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Nominate someone you can trust to grab the gun then from the vault.

Sunflower is the person I trust the most, but that doesn't stop me from wanting my BP either.

Retaliation, how do you know Jeod wasn't attacked, aside from the fact that he's alive?

On a side note, something that doesn't quite make sense. The tie. Jeod is supposed to be Radical SQ, so perhaps he voted that instead of Soft, but what about Shade? He's the Monarchy, wouldn't he vote Soft SQ?

Players

Votes

Jeod

?

Category 5

No Vote?

TheIrishman

Soft SQ

FRAYDO

No Vote

Sunflower

Soft SQ

Shade

?

Killing_You

Jailed

iLikeToSnipe

No Vote

OrangeP47

Soft PL

Retaliation

Soft PL

Total

2 PL, 2 SQ, 2?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Well, no deaths. Does that implicate KY? (I was told that my doctor ability wasn’t needed).

and who he protected.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Myself as usual. 

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Retaliation, how do you know Jeod wasn't attacked, aside from the fact that he's alive?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Speaking of things previously discussed, killing actions that target you are supposed to fail yes?

Supposedly, all I know for certain is someone visited me last night and failed in their action.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I wouldn't wager that.  Even if it's the case though, you were still on a lot of people's shortlist.

I'd rather use the gun, hit the wrong target, become hostile and forever jailed than get my crap forever taken away and being only able to use a useless trap because Scum was able to avoid it either through their own means or some BS most likely done by Orange if he wasn't the killer. I say if he wasn't the killer because the one night that Orange decides not to use the Evidence Base Key, FRAYDO dies.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I'd rather use the gun, hit the wrong target, become hostile and forever jailed than get my crap forever taken away and being only able to use a useless trap because Scum was able to avoid it either through their own means or some BS most likely done by Orange if he wasn't the killer. I say if he wasn't the killer because the one night that Orange decides not to use the Evidence Base Key, FRAYDO dies.

What I did was vote twice that night.

It's my win condition after all. Even if it wouldn't have much effect, it would have been a simple recipe for discussion the following day had it won. Discobvering who was able to vote vs. who was busy with other actions would likely have led us straight to scum.