[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It simply lets me vote twice, but costs 1 PP, so I have none left over.

So you're saying that you couldn't have voted twice last night because otherwise you wouldn't be able to track Irish.

If Cat5 is being truthful, then I believe using his vote is an action in itself that costs 1 PP. Therefore his copycat would need 3 PP to be able to do anything optimally. Otherwise, they would vote their own ballot and do another action, causing Cat5 to abstain.

Just now, Jeod said:

If Cat5 is being truthful, then I believe using his vote is an action in itself that costs 1 PP. Therefore his copycat would need 3 PP to be able to do anything optimally. Otherwise, they would vote their own ballot and do another action, causing Cat5 to abstain.

TBH The way I'd interpret it is there's only 1 vote between the two of them, and if Cat 5 got his vote back the person who took it wouldn't be able to vote anymore or something.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I feel like you're accusing me here.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, that was 2 nights ago. And I don't know if *he* got a notification, but I got the notification when I checked him N3.

The night before last is two nights ago.

See OP47, I can't immediately jump on the Irish train because I've been wondering for a while now what makes you so special in this game. You've acted like a leader role, yet you haven't been targeted for a kill despite being so powerful.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The night before last is two nights ago.

N1 I checked your vote, N2 I checked Retal's vote, N3 I checked Cat 5's vote (this is where the notification of SSQ was) N4 I double voted, N5 (last night) I checked Irish's actions. (Today is Day 6, thread title is incorrect)

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though speaking of timelines.... isn't today Day 6 not Day 5 Nodlied?

That's because I'm a scrub that forgot to do the title editing and phase linking for two phases in a row now. :v

It has been fixed....

Just now, Jeod said:

See OP47, I can't immediately jump on the Irish train because I've been wondering for a while now what makes you so special in this game. You've acted like a leader role, yet you haven't been targeted for a kill despite being so powerful.

Honestly I'm surprised I've not bit the dust as well.  What makes me special though is I'm a master politician :v