[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

The fact that he's considering killing people from all sides is basically confirmation he's scum.

We just can't stop him right now. 

##voteInvestigate cat5.

Just now, Jeod said:

I’ll play your game for now.

##investigate cat5

You're just scared I'll shoot you. You realize how bad of a position I'm in right now? But there's the fact that I'm willing to do nothing? If it goes onto the night, Retaliation will surely beat me with his cane and Jeod will steal my gun. Which is one of the reasons I'd like the crowbard (I mean, Jeod can't even properly use it if he's always focued on protecting himself). But even so, I'm still willing to be stripped of every except my Medkit. The main thing I'm worried about is being framed for later since I'd be the perfect target.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm also bothered with the fact that you guys have accepted this gun's existence and completely believe the restrictions that I've told you when you all think I'm Scum, even though those same restrictions prove that it's a Town oriented weapon. 

I don't believe those restrictions FYI.

Just now, Jeod said:

So you want to save it for cat5?

As I said, Cat5, Orange, Retaliation, and you are the only people who should be Scum provided there is only 1 Scum player left. There's no saving it, I'm 100% certain you'll steal it tonight because you think I'm crazy or just that it's not safe for me to hold it any longer. It's just a process of elimination at this point.

I'd attempt to shoot someone else if it'd so appease you but there'd probably be a penalty and it'd use 1PP. Also, you really think that Scum would have a gun that can fire 2-3 times in a day? Can someone say overpowered?

Irish, I'd definitely recommend you hold off on shooting. If you're town, then unless you manage to get all of the remaining scum, you're going to put a severe hit on tension. Of course, that's a big "if" in my mind.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't believe those restrictions FYI.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah I've not bought in about the restrictions either.

Put me down for this crowd.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

As I said, Cat5, Orange, Retaliation, and you are the only people who should be Scum provided there is only 1 Scum player left. There's no saving it, I'm 100% certain you'll steal it tonight because you think I'm crazy or just that it's not safe for me to hold it any longer. It's just a process of elimination at this point.

I'd attempt to shoot someone else if it'd so appease you but there'd probably be a penalty and it'd use 1PP. Also, you really think that Scum would have a gun that can fire 2-3 times in a day? Can someone say overpowered?

Although...after it's been confirmed that we're investigating Cat5 or Orange, I can shoot someone who isn't suspicious and you'll see the proof.

You're so focused on scum vs town, it's like you've forgotten that town is split between two competing teams who would also love to shoot each other.

Just now, Retaliation said:

You're so focused on scum vs town, it's like you've forgotten that town is split between two competing teams who would also love to shoot each other.

I already said I was putting priority on hunting down the syndicalists, hence why I'd be hesitant to shoot KY even though he's from the opposing party.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If you can shoot me right now go for it. :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shoot me right now.

I already said I'd wait until after it's confirmed that we're investigating Orange, Cat5, Retaliation, or Jeod. Which means close to hammer with probably 5 votes on one of them. I don't want some fake guarantee.

I already said I'd wait until after it's confirmed that we're investigating Orange, Cat5, Retaliation, or Jeod. Which means close to hammer with probably 5 votes on one of them. I don't want some fake guarantee.

Lame.