[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

Seconded...

I'd rather be invincible aesthetic than have both an ability and an item that have been misconstrued against me.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You realize who you're crying to right?

At least you got a cane now.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I'd rather be invincible aesthetic than have both an ability and an item that have been misconstrued against me.

Tested that out did you? :p

You have to admit you did set yourself up for that one.

Wow, pretty much everyone wants to take away my stuff no matter what. Alright idc anymore. Good job Scum, you've managed to irritate me to almost Jeod-levels. I'm imagining Scum is most likely Orange, Retaliation, or Jeod. Cat5 is excluded since he hasn't been talking much. If Scum isn't one of the people I suspect, congrats on avoiding detection. And if Scum isn't one of the bastards provoking me, I'll take that honorary scum title, thanks!

##Shoot Retaliation

##Shoot Killing_You

##Shoot OrangeP47 (This one won't actually fire, although I was tempted to shoot Jeod, he's the least likely suspect)

If you guys decide to jail me, good job getting lost in focus in a bipartisan system and not getting anything done. Huh, wow, you guys are about as effective as the actual government.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I have no words. I hope, by some magic, Retal is the last scum and you actually kill him. Otherwise, you might as well be digging your own grave.

Nah, you guys dug my grave for me, I was just gracious enough to lie in it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You could have just attempted to shoot me to prove the restrictions.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

He could, but that would require a town mindset :v

I could've. I also could've gotten roleblocked by Retal and night and killed. I could've gotten jailed anyway because you guys wouldn't of thought it was enough evidence. There's a lot of could haves.

And I literally OFFERED. But no, you guys were like "oh nah, don't believe him even more because he doesn't want to lose his shit and get jailed."

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I could've. I also could've gotten roleblocked by Retal and night and killed. I could've gotten jailed anyway because you guys wouldn't of thought it was enough evidence. There's a lot of could haves.

And I literally OFFERED. But no, you guys were like "oh nah, don't believe him even more because he doesn't want to lose his shit and get jailed."

If you tried to shoot me and it failed I would have been much more receptive to discussion.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If you tried to shoot me and it failed I would have been much more receptive to discussion.

Right, give away my only bargaining tool before a bargain was even struck? Smart play. *sarcasm*

Excuse me for having no faith, especially in a guy who either made some up some bullshit on me or got their stuff messed with. On the bright side, I still chose to prove it rather than to kill Jeod, so there's that.

Right, give away my only bargaining tool before a bargain was even struck? Smart play. *sarcasm*

Excuse me for having no faith, especially in a guy who either made some up some bullshit on me or got their stuff messed with. On the bright side, I still chose to prove it rather than to kill Jeod, so there's that.

If the gun fails to fire you lose the action? That doesn't sound right.

I'm assuming the misfire still costs PP or there'll be a penalty like there was when I tried to vote.

Well judging by the way Nodlied just told KY "invalid action" one time (by mistake, but still), I would have figured just nothing happens.