[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Oh thank goodness. I do suggest we check Cat5 out today. There's no point in investigating Irish if he's scum. He wouldn't be hostile probably since there was no kill last night. Besides that, I'm of the opinion that the evidence base needs to be used to finalize Irish's hostility before we can investigate him.

Just now, Jeod said:

Oh thank goodness. I do suggest we check Cat5 out today. There's no point in investigating Irish if he's scum. He wouldn't be hostile probably since there was no kill last night. Besides that, I'm of the opinion that the evidence base needs to be used to finalize Irish's hostility before we can investigate him.

Just going to ignore the fact that there's already two dead players...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Just going to ignore the fact that there's already two dead players...

Just going to ignore the fact that Orange saw Irish use ##kill and so can use the evidence base for once?

Alright, new information. I was not bussed and actions to oneself do not count as visiting as they never actually leave their spot to visit. This means that when Jeod protected himself, he wouldn't have been hit with the trap anyway. This also means that there is no bus driver. Somehow my trap was reflected back to myself.

Just now, Retaliation said:

We remove the crowbar from consideration, and if Irish shoots a pluralist (probably me) it would be an even trade.

I was leaning towards you, but KY's reaction makes me think I might shoot him instead. And it should help Cat5 if he's not Scum. If KY isn't who he says he is, he could still be Scum that's hiding under Cat5's identity. If we recall, Cat5 said he's suspicious and had no items while KY was investigated to be suspicious and having no items.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I suspect he's either TP or Scum. If he's TP, he's probably the person who wants to kill you.

It's a shame Orange has that entire I saw you try to kill someone and failed thing going on though...

Plus the fact you could have triggered your own Trap by Killing FRAYDO.

And he was in Jail last night...

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's a shame Orange has that entire I saw you try to kill someone and failed thing going on though... And something about a static figure

Plus the fact you could have triggered your own Trap by Killing FRAYDO. Which I mention was reflected, so I'm guessing either someone inadvertently helped Scum or that Scum player cannot be hit with my trap

And he was in Jail last night... Which is why I said "Or TP" Unless there are still Two Scum players left.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

So, Shade, are you saying you won't reconsider changing your investigation choice?

No, I can clearly see more benefit in investigating you at the moment as compared to any other player.

And if scum can reflect your ability, I don't think you're enough of a threat to be killed...

Alright, I hope this will be reminiscent of when I killed ChopBam in the first CYOR.

##Shoot Killing_You

Hold on, I shall resolve this.

12 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If KY isn't the identity thief, then Shade is the only option left. If there isn't an identity thief, then Cat5 should be lying and is most likely Scum.

So, I'm the Monarch and the Identity Thief? And just how is Category 5 supposed to use his ability on me, that no one can even see him use?

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, I'm the Monarch and the Identity Thief? And just how is Category 5 supposed to use his ability on me, that no one can even see him use?

The monarchy would be a lie and the masonry with FRAYDO would be a lie, obviously. I think it's much more likely that Cat5 was lying than you being the identity thief but I try to state most if not all possibilities.

The monarchy would be a lie and the masonry with FRAYDO would be a lie, obviously. I think it's much more likely that Cat5 was lying than you being the identity thief but I try to state most if not all possibilities.

Except for I've already provided more than enough examples of being in a masonry with FRAYDO, to make that an impossibility.