[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

I know your endgame here, Retaliation. You know that status quo at the moment has more numbers, and so your goal is to eliminate one or more of us. Irish would have voted SQ, so it was a plus to investigate him--and you could roleblock me to keep me from voting, and the gun was the cherry on top.

But you're ignoring the risk that we're still under a threat from abolishment or other third party, a mistake that will cost you dearly as you continue to alienate those SQ players willing to work with Pluralists.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I've already stated my belief that this is a 3-3-4 game. 

Consider it my final warning then. Unless you want to be staring down the barrel of a gun, stop behaving like the enemy.

Frankly speaking, only reason Jeod isn't dead right now is probably so Scum can try to survive by playing both sides off against each other today.

It's not exactly that's difficult to overlook the fact that Retalation is going to block the character who can steal his item at night...

@Sunflower, Category 5 is going to be investigated today. If he's our last killer, we'll get him. If he isn't, then all the NK threats are gone and we're in the endgame of status quo vs. pluralism. Given what these guys have been suggesting out loud, I think if you have the gun it's time to consider our victory conditions.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

##Investgate Jeod

##nominate Sunflower

Jeod didn't give me the crowbar which is a pretty scummy thing to do after I'm proven to be Town >.> especially when we're supposedly in the same party.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

##Investgate Jeod

##nominate Sunflower

Jeod didn't give me the crowbar which is a pretty scummy thing to do after I'm proven to be Town >.> especially when we're supposedly in the same party.

Think this over again. Slowly.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##investigate category 5

I got blocked thanks to Retaliation. Because of that I couldn’t check cat5’s items. Thanks buddy. No crowbar for you.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I didn’t use the crowbar last night.

Are you that retarded @TheIrishman?

I told you time and time again that my goal was to get the evidence key to get information on how to win the game. I told you time and time again that I would use it to check Category 5, our remaining mystery excluding Shade. I told you, with a solid case, that Cat5 likely was able to appear as other players on reports--explaining why you, @TheIrishman, got seen as using ##kill by OrangeP47.

You're blind as a bat and you can figure out the game on your own.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, frankly speaking I'm more interested in making certain this game ends without devolving into civil war,which basically amounts to supporting whichever side has the clear advantage over the other one.

Then you can get fucked too. I hold most of the items and status quo has the gun, and yet you're still acting like an autist.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Not everything's been brought into play yet...

No. Fuck you. Fuck you and your pathetic little remarks. I'm the only one who's been working to solve this game before the endgame of status quo v. pluralism and I've spent the entire game being harassed by both sides just for doing the work they're supposed to be doing.

I'm done. The game is no longer fun to play.

19 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##suicide

Nodlied said he'd need to find a replacement for me and he went to bed, so that's not happening any time soon. Therefore,

##unvote all

Figure this out for yourselves. Cya.