[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

So, Vert, you should pass me that crowbar. You're a doctor with the evidence key so you're not able to use the crowbar as well. Also we're on the same side (Sunflower and myself have been thoroughly proven to be Status Quo by now.

And you should nominate Sunflower or myself.

Btw, who did you visit this time, Cat5?

This might help, Vert. I had to remove the abilities column, I think I'll remove the nationalities next. I'm a day trapper, Cat5 claims his identity was stolen so he doesn't have a vote and that he's supposed to be finding out who that is. Shade says he the bulletproof/ascetic monarchy, Retaliation has extra PP as a passive, Sunflower can give extra PP, Orange says he can vote twice, and I lay traps that if someone visits my targeted player on the same night, they'll be essentially jailed during the day (they can still be targeted though). But no votes or actions. It says "players", so I'm assuming more than one person can be hit with my trap. And targeting yourself doesn't count as visiting yourself.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Night One

Night Two

Night Three

Night Four

Night Five

Night Six

SQ/PL/A%

Vault Items

VERTI60

Galician

Suspicious

Crowbar

Walkie

Evidence Key

Protect

Vote A

Jailed

Vote A

Pick Up Crowbar

No Vote or Vote B?

Steal Walkie

Vote C

Protect

Vote A

Blocked

80/0/20

Gun?

Category 5

?

“Suspicious”

“None”

Visit FRAYDO

Visit Orange

Visit Retaliation

Vote B

Visit iLTS - Fail

Visit Orange

Visit ?

0/50/50

Typewriter

TheIrishman

Hungarian

Suspicious

None

Grab Medkit

Vote B

Trap Orange

Vote B

Trap Jeod - Failed

Vote A

Trap FRAYDO (but ended up trapping self)

Vote B

Trap Jeod

Vote B

Jailed

100/0/0

Medkit?

FRAYDO

Hungarian

Dead

None

Mason Shade

Vote ?

Pick Up Key

Vote ?

Roleblocked Irish?

Target Cat5 Blocked

Murdered

_______

_______

50/50/0

Sunflower

Bohemian

Suspicious

Medkit?

Gun?

Donate Jeod

Vote B

Donate FRAYDO

Vote B

Nothing

Vote A

Jailed

Donate Irish

Vote B

Pick up ?

Vote B

100/0/0

Shade

Austrian

?

?

Unknown

No Vote

Unknown

No Vote

Unknown

No Vote

Unknown

No Vote

Unknown

No Vote

Unknown

No Vote

100/0/0

Killing_You

Illyrian

Suspicious

None

Cop Irish

Vote C

Cop Jeod

Vote C

Cop Shade (failed)

Vote B

Cop Sunflower

Vote C

Jailed

_______

0/0/100

iLikeToSnipe

Austrian

Dead

None

Unknown

Vote A or D

Steal Walkie

Vote A or D

Murdered

_______

_______

_______

0/0/100

OrangeP47

Austrian

Innocent

Evidence Key

Track Vote – Jeod, A

Vote C

Track Vote – Retal, C

Vote C

Track Vote – Cat5, B

Vote C

Vote C*

Vote C

Track Irish

Vote C

Track Shade

Vote C

0/65/35

Retaliation

Romanian

Suspicious

Admiral’s Cane

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote C

Jailed

Unknown

Vote C

Pick up Cane

Vote C

Cane Vert

Vote B

0/85/15

15 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You do not understand the unspeakable horrors you have unleashed.

13 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Sounds like fun to me!

Image result

16 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Not if you nominate me. :) I'll leave it there so you can take it.

Sounds like a plan. Done and done!

##VoteNominate Sunflower

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So, Vert, you should pass me that crowbar

Yea sorry pal but I'm on continuing on my very quest to catch collect them all!

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Yea sorry pal but I'm on continuing on my very quest to catch collect them all!

Please try to be beneficial towards us >.> Your options are Doctor, Vote, Steal, or use the Evidence Key. If you don't use Doctor, unless Retaliation blocked the right person, you're dead. If you don't use the Evidence Key, then you're wasting a tracker role. Pass the crowbar or pass your key >.>

Just now, Shade939 said:

@TheIrishman, I'd mark Retaliation at 100% chance of being Pluralism, iLTS already had an exact copy of Retaliations crowbar for his character to use as an ability, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to be a syndicate member also.

I didn't think there'd be a chance of Scum starting with the key but who knows at this point. In order of suspicion, it goes Cat5, Orange, Vert, Retaliation, then you. 

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

No I plan to steal the grenade and then throw it back at KY.... wait.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Curses, guess I just have to leave that part. Late for party.

Yeah, I already killed him :b

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I didn't think there'd be a chance of Scum starting with the key but who knows at this point. In order of suspicion, it goes Cat5, Orange, Vert, Retaliation, then you.

To be fair, I'd say it'd make even less sense for a regular Town member to start out with it, you'd need to at least give it to something of a neutral TP.

Which a syndicate minus killing actions would fall into.

30 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I'd say it'd make even less sense for a regular Town member to start out with it, you'd need to at least give it to something of a neutral TP.

Which a syndicate minus killing actions would fall into.

That would mean Nodlied started the game with 2 populists (only one of which could vote) vs 3 status quo players.

20 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

That would mean Nodlied started the game with 2 populists (only one of which could vote) vs 3 status quo players.

It seems a bit more balanced if you consider the possibility that the Monarch's victory condition is actually based on achieving Pluralism.

Orange/Cat 5, I hope you'll consider nominating me for the vault. I know I'm a big bad scary status quoer, but I really think it's important to keep the items a secret for tonight and the only way to be 100% sure of that is to go with me. We need the killer to have as little knowledge as possible about what they're dealing with tonight.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Orange/Cat 5, I hope you'll consider nominating me for the vault. I know I'm a big bad scary status quoer, but I really think it's important to keep the items a secret for tonight and the only way to be 100% sure of that is to go with me. We need the killer to have as little knowledge as possible about what they're dealing with tonight.

I have to question who you think the killer is given who you're asking for to vote for you?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I have to question who you think the killer is given who you're asking for to vote for you?

Well you and Retal already seem set in your plan and there's no way I can win the vote if they all join you 2. It has nothing to do with who I think the killer is. It's all about trying to to confuse the killer, whoever they might be.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Well you and Retal already seem set in your plan and there's no way I can win the vote if they all join you 2. It has nothing to do with who I think the killer is. It's all about trying to to confuse the killer, whoever they might be.

Orange already proved he was third party by refusing to vote yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I could explain more all the ways I think it could confuse them to not know which items are in play, but I don't really want to tip the killer off about the types of things I'm thinking about. lol 

You might be putting too much effort into confusing them, since this is basically the endgame already.