1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

We need a reform.

##reform political

Just now, Sunflower said:

##vote economy

Hammertime!

eGutcFY.png

98VASMn.png

The votes have been counted and these are the results! First the investigation.

Looks like Category 5 Hurricane is going to be investigated.

yeGg5IGUnEHaq26gWW1pIS55Setu4q3YsX-Kwr-i

His real name is Teohari Georgescu and he is a Romanian national. He currently has no items. However he is currently Suspicious and thus will be held in a cell for the night, just in case. No items will be transfered to the vault, because he doesn't have any.

Secondly, you’ve decided to enact a .... another tie?! The Kaiser isn't too happy with that. You all noticed that he left with a sad look on his face. You better do the right thing tomorrow.

In any case, the previous reform, the military one, is almost finished and the Kaiser's guards will be receiving their new briefings tonight.

Additionally, you nominated Retaliation to gain access to the vault tonight! 

Sleep well everyone. Remember that you can pass items around for exactly 0PP. Oh, and don’t forget to send in your night actions at least one hour before day time!

24 hours remain until the end of the night!

Weird...Orange, Vert, Shade, and Retaliation are the remaining suspects. I was pretty certain on Cat5, so I'm fairly surprised it turned out like this. And that happened to me the first time I targeted Jeod/Vert too - seeming as if the action never occured. Vert, when you were roleblocked last night, did you receive a notification of it happening? If so we may have more than one roleblocker.

And Vert, don't forget to pass your crowbar or your key to either me or Sunflower.

Imho, Jeod got hit on the head which basically follows up the old man cone bashing roleblock mechanic of retaliation, just like in previous game.

Also TIM, why do you think I should pass you anything since you dont even trust me. I dont know who should I trust myself but certainly not you with that approach. 

I am passing one item to one person tonight but not telling what since I have a feeling that it will be useful for that particular person a lot more in this situation. But normally I would like to continue my item horde agenda so dont ask me for anything (unless you are willing to trade for typewriter ;p)

BhBdZfx.png

Another day at the Ausgleich negotiations. Everybody seems well rested and ready for the tough discussions ahead. Ensure that you do the Kaiser proud! Especially since you lads couldn't agree on anything last day.

There is some news though, the local police have informed you that they're looking into a case on one of the people at the Ausgleich. If you investigate him today, it is possible that he'll be arrested.

As usual though, there is nothing interesting in the newspaper. Seems like the good journalists have gone extinct.

rsogb3S.png

Don't let the people, the Kaiser, and the Empire down again!

48 hours and 15 minutes remain until the end of the day!

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Everybody seems well rested

Well speak for yourself lad...

Apparently I've got knocked out and role-blocked by our friendly neighborhood cane-head-smashing Retardationman, so I couldn't have passed or do anything.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

There is some news though, the local police have informed you that they're looking into a case on one of the people at the Ausgleich. If you investigate him today, it is possible that he'll be arrested.

@OrangeP47 are you pushing a case on someone from the evidence room?

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Seems like the good journalists have gone extinct.

Gimmeh mah typewriter!