[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I think you're just trying to be nonchalant about the investigation to make us lose interest in you. We'll take a look at your status, if you manage to pass, then we'll look at others.

No, I'm trying to be nonchalant because it's COOL :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You know what's also strange?

Orange or no one really used the evidence room to check on Shade either...

Orange was only using the key to figure out voting habits, or gauge how strong each party was initially.

FRAYDO was the only other player to get a key, and he was in a masonry with me, and his sole objective was to keep me alive, while KY's objective was to kill me.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Orange was only using the key to figure out voting habits, or gauge how strong each party was initially.

FRAYDO was the only other player to get a key, and he was in a masonry with me, and his sole objective was to keep me alive, while KY's objective was to kill me.

Maybe you should start learning those dark side lightning bolts before killing more of your apprentices dear emperor...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Actually, I DID try and look into Shade with the evidence base.  It didn't work.

Oh yea you did, ok I take it back. But still.... strange result. Shade wasn't available to be reached,  so maybe he's an off-world-er monarch after all.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Anyway, let's get serious. Might as well use all of my pee-pee during day since I won't be using them much during night so

##vote economic reform (that's how you do eet?)

That's per phase, so you're automatically regain 2PP for the night phase.

15 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##voteinvestigate OrangeP47

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly ever since I got to ride on one of the "deluxe" trains (or what passes for a deluxe train) in North America, I've been a fan :v

A great part of the museum is that you can enter many of the engines, DMU's, EMU's and carriages. An even better part is when you find out that trains were a lot more comfortable during the 1930's up til the early 2000's compared to today's trains.

15 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##investigate OrangeP47

14 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote economic reform (that's how you do eet?)

Yes, that's how you do it. :v

14 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##Nominate Vertigo

10 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##investigate Shade

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Reform Political

B7Dwluo.png