[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

On 7/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, Sunflower said:

c6b99d3c-e419-11e7-b491-ac162d8bc1e4_120

Call to Arms: The Time of the Great Claus Crusade is Nye!

570199_benonou_santa-want-you-for-xmas-a

Honourable members of the Ausgleich. The time for action is at hand. Our council is beset with indecision and strife. Supposed allies turn their backs on friends and hand over the keys of our grand Austro-Hungarian Empire to the sniveling pluralists. What do we get in exchange for this humiliation? A mere walky talky! Insufferable goodie goodies saying we should all get along and throw our glorious history and traditions to the winds. Limp noodle SJWs and pacifists, the lot of them! Will we stand by and let these goodie goodies sully the majestic rule of Austria and Hungary? We should not!

Friends! I stand before you today to offer you a proposal. I, Santa Claus, am a crusader for the status quo of the empire. I care not how we preserve the status quo. We shall do it by any means necessary!

Tonight I will cast my vote for RADICAL STATUS QUO and I ask that all who would support EITHER status quo OR radical reform to join me! Join me, and I shall lead thine armies into glorious battle the like's of which no soul has ever seen. For I am Supreme General Santa Claus and we are the glorious Santa Claus Legion!.

1) If you support the status quo, you shall have it. Don't bend your knee to the SJWs!

2) If you support SANTA'S CRUSADE, you shall have it! I care not whether you support status quo, pluralism, or abolishment. If you want war, this is your chance to have it!

3) Let us come together to bring a new era to the Austro-Hungarians. A new and glorious era. A war to end all wars. SANTA'S CRUSADE.

Like the sound of that? Then remember to vote RADICAL STATUS QUO!

elves-prepare-my-reindeer-winter-is-here

Was it something like this?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That was only level 1.  Level 2 was being annoyed when Jeod did not play along.  Level 3 is revenge ;)

Your entire plan falls apart based on the simple fact that your status can be forcibly changed away from innocent though.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Your entire plan falls apart based on the simple fact that your status can be forcibly changed away from innocent though.

Can be, but won't be. If someone tries we'll see it a mile away and react accordingly.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I don't think sunflower is gonna shoot anyone tbh.

I'd assume you might be capable of shooting nobody with the gun also in order to use it, or expending all of your PP before hammer so you can't use the gun today in the first place.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##investigate Shade

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

##VoteInvestigate TheIrishman

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Nodlied marked Sunflower as voting for my reform I think, but that's still basically accurate.

That is correct. It has been corrected.

2uGxhG7.png

I can betcha your bottom dollar that Retailation is selling the old typewriter he took from the vault as we speak, so I'll find nothing, or even better, he wants me in in particular so that he can slap me with a kane again and nobody gets anything.

27 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I can betcha your bottom dollar that Retailation is selling the old typewriter he took from the vault as we speak, so I'll find nothing, or even better, he wants me in in particular so that he can slap me with a kane again and nobody gets anything.

Considering there was also a medkit in the vault, I think Retaliation took that instead.