RA APB 3d models

hi all,
i'm a student and was wondering if i could get the magnificent 3d models from here.
i'm doing a project in my school, evolving the favourite game of mine - Red Alert, and wanted to do a homage, which envolves real footage and 3d models.
can you help me please?

thanks!

Only @Pushwall can decide this as he manages the project.

But something to keep in mind here is that the art assets we create use an older version of 3DS Max (8) which dates back to, I believe, 2006. This might cause issues in any modern application usage and will certainly require some 3DS Max tinkering of your own. 

Secondly all our assets have their textures and materials slapped on them via a plugin in said old 3DS Max software. Newer versions will not know how to deal with this and you will have to re-apply everything. The UVW coordinates however should still be good, so unwrapping won't be needed.

So the assets might not even be useful to you. :)

Edited by Raap

hi @Pushwall
thanks for the answer
i need it in C4D / FBX or OBJ with materials.
i would be happy if you could send me the units (soldiers and vehicles) - this is the first priority, 
and also, if you can, the buildings models

thanks a lot everyone!
really appreciate it

Edited by arikdan