APB Featured on PCGamesN!

FRAYDO

Good news! If you haven't heard, A Path Beyond has been featured on PCGamesN!
https://www.pcgamesn.com/red-alert-a-path-beyond-update

Share the word with your friends and bring them here! Use their share buttons and get us across Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit! Have them check us out and play today!

iZcF9TN.png

[blurb]Good news! If you haven't heard, A Path Beyond has been featured on PCGamesN! https://www.pcgamesn.com/red-alert-a-path-beyond-update[/blurb]

[thumb]thumb_apb.5.png[/thumb]

quite a feat, since Renegade had no pilotable naval units, as far as I can remember

Thing is, Yaks are an even bigger achievement when it comes to unit gameplay. Whenever an updated trailer is ever produced, this unit should absolutely get two scenes; Pilot and target points of view.

Anyhow, always good to see some external recognition, and as always good job to Pushwall and the W3DHub team for keeping the project alive and moving.

Edited by Raap

27 minutes ago, Raap said:

Thing is, Yaks are an even bigger achievement when it comes to unit gameplay. Whenever an updated trailer is ever produced, this unit should absolutely get two scenes; Pilot and target points of view.

Anyhow, always good to see some external recognition, and as always good job to Pushwall and the W3DHub team for keeping the project alive and moving.

I agree with this post. 

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAAAATTT it says in the article and I quote "the renagade wiki claims it once(in February 2008 boasted over 6000) monthly players AND WAS PROMOTED BY EA els were on w3d". Does this mean EA likes this or us doing this or does it mean EA wants to destroy our fun because if they like this then that means we can do what ever witch might be in there standards but hopfuly they wont copyright w3dhub and the rest of the renagade modding community because why the h*** not because there EA but is this true I hope it is and I hope its not just fake news or is it

On 7/26/2018 at 11:45 PM, thedisclaimitory said:

*words*

There was actually a point when EA wasn't a completely shit company and actively promoted mods and the modding community.

Edited by Liten

It is why many people, especially in recent years, started to acknowledge C&C3 as a proper C&C game that we all should have been a bit more relaxed on back in the day.

Everything that came after C&C3 was simply a mess.

EA was most unlike its typical self during C&C3/KW, hell you could say they were a decent company. Unfortunately upper management stepped in and demanded changes and the people that made that time period good were let go or they moved on themselves.

Unfortunately Rivals acted as a confirmation that we'll never see that face of EA ever again.

Edit: C&C3's biggest flaw was the lack of continuity from TS/FS. The mission intel database only did so much to bridge those gaps but at least the intel database existed... In later games they made absolutely zero effort to explain continuity gaps, hell, in RA3 they hit the bloody reset button and pretended nothing happened prior to it.

Edited by Raap

On 7/28/2018 at 8:11 AM, Raap said:

C&C3's biggest flaw was the lack of continuity from TS/FS.

That's why I disliked C&C3, because it never felt like continuation of my favourite C&C games - TS and FS. I enjoyed the gameplay and the mods but absolutely hated the story, especially from Nod's perspective.

4 hours ago, NodGuy said:

That's why I disliked C&C3, because it never felt like continuation of my favourite C&C games - TS and FS. I enjoyed the gameplay and the mods but absolutely hated the story, especially from Nod's perspective.

I think if the entire game was just variations of Red Zones, as well as feature PLANT-based Tiberium flora and fauna, the rest could have been sufficiently explained via the intel data.

The Blue Zones were just... They didn't belong, at all.

But beyond that, it was a solid game.

Edited by Raap