[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade939, do you have a secret rival? ;)

This reads like a mother scolding her child. Is 939 his middle name? :v 

7 minutes ago, GaryOak said:

Let me just interrupt here.

How does this game not have Gary Oak?

It has at least 2 Gary Oaks!

29 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, even if people feel strongly one way or another, we have to actually vote.  The sooner sides start to form the better because we can work out how we want things to be rather than scrambling around at the last moment.

You know, I really wish FRAYDO had waited a day to do his reveal so it wasn't a double battle because then I wouldn't have to worry about my teammates alignment on top of everyone's on the opposing side...

I think you'll be alright Shade.

Shade's insistence on placing rivalry over scum-hunting reads to me as Shade wanting Town to continue sabotaging itself. Entertain your secondary objective on your own time, after we have nailed our Rockets. Unless, of course, you are one.

##Rocket Shade939

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I think you'll be alright Shade.

Shade's insistence on placing rivalry over scum-hunting reads to me as Shade wanting Town to continue sabotaging itself. Entertain your secondary objective on your own time, after we have nailed our Rockets. Unless, of course, you are one.

##Rocket Shade939

I don't think it's quite that.  It's more like he has a persecution complex.

13 hours ago, Sunflower said:

This all seems too convenient to me. I wonder if a 3 person Rocket team could be workable in a small game like this.

I was thinking the same earlier, but I don't think it is true. It would make sense in a way, because it takes so long to remove a player, maybe we started at LYLO. However, I don't think this is true anymore, because literally everyone in the suspect pool except myself would have to be scum (and presumably from your point of view, everyone except yourself). That doesn't seem plausible.

10 hours ago, Shade939 said:

The annoying part is even if we find scum there's still the problem of dealing with all of this rivalry business, since it's not exactly fair to ignore a victory condition given to you by the GM since that'll effect game balance, and then we're reduced to Rivals having to purposefully keep scum alive in order to achieve their objective since eliminating scum ends the game...

There is little point to moaning about this rival stuff. Because you, Sunflower, and myself are all involved in the rival thing, the only way scum could be removed without a rival being defeated is if Killing_You is a lone scum...or something is wrong with FRAYDO's report. So in all likely hood, the rival business will settle itself. Maybe it'll even be like a post-game element. Which I am totally up for because I've got too many tricks I'm never going to be able to use.

And now I've used up as much of my sleeping time as I'm willing to, so now I'm out until around 1.5 hours before hammer.

I said before and this continues to be true, I want Sunflower and myself on a team and Killing_You and Shade on the other.

##Trainer Sunflower

##Rocket Killing_You

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47   Killing_You
Killing_You    
Shade939    
FRAYDO   Shade939
TheIrishMan    
Sunflower    
Category 5 Sunflower Killing_You

This will be my only cvc until late tonight. I expect to be home in around 12 hours to resolve battles.

10 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was thinking the same earlier, but I don't think it is true. It would make sense in a way, because it takes so long to remove a player, maybe we started at LYLO. However, I don't think this is true anymore, because literally everyone in the suspect pool except myself would have to be scum (and presumably from your point of view, everyone except yourself). That doesn't seem plausible.

I was suggesting maybe FRAYDO, Irish, and Orange are all Team Rocket and it was a ploy to try to avoid Irish/Orange having to battle each other. It's probably not but it just seemed too convenient that we suddenly had a reason for both Irish and Orange just when people wanted them to battle.

47 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I was suggesting maybe FRAYDO, Irish, and Orange are all Team Rocket and it was a ploy to try to avoid Irish/Orange having to battle each other. It's probably not but it just seemed too convenient that we suddenly had a reason for both Irish and Orange just when people wanted them to battle.

Possible, but since FRAYDO's ability is mod confirmed when he uses it, all he would need to do is use his ability on someone else the next day. Admittedly, it's still probably not a good idea to keep both Orange and Irish out of the fight though, and instead throw all of the weakest players in the same match up...

##Trainer OrangeP47

##Rocket Category 5 Hurricane

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sunflower without any explanation? Trying to off your rival before they off you, or have you not been entirely forthcoming? :p

##Trainer OrangeP47

What do you mean no explanation? Did I not state specifically that I want Sunflower and myself ON THE SAME TEAM?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What do you mean no explanation? Did I not state specifically that I want Sunflower and myself ON THE SAME TEAM?

I guess I should give myself 15 minutes to settle in with caffeine after waking up before posting :v

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Possible, but since FRAYDO's ability is mod confirmed when he uses it, all he would need to do is use his ability on someone else the next day. Admittedly, it's still probably not a good idea to keep both Orange and Irish out of the fight though, and instead throw all of the weakest players in the same match up...

##Trainer OrangeP47

##Rocket Category 5 Hurricane

If you don't send all suspects into the fight, you run the risk of getting none of them. And if you think OrangeP47 and TheIrishman are the only ones with strong Pokemon, you clearly haven't been paying attention. I'm quite confident that Sunflower and myself can take on you and KY.

I'm back baby!

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 OrangeP47 Killing_You
Killing_You    
Shade939 OrangeP47 Category 5
FRAYDO   Shade939
Sunflower Sunflower  
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Sunflower Killing_You

Hammer is in 4.5 hours.