[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

This also begs the question, who's carrying the stretcher.... ;)

His Pokemon, or maybe a Chansey

Just now, Sunflower said:

It's okay. I guess it would be asking a lot for you to use 2 super potions on me anyway.

Yeah, and I was also uncertain that we'd win even if I did use both. At least we'll get 3 more items so you shouldn't feel too much of a pinch with your items. I pray for 3 Full Restores xD but just 1 would be fine.

silphco.png

Kanto News 6 with a breaking news report! A person was spotted being wheeled out of the Silph building on a stretcher! Police confirm that the person was Shade939, a Team Rocket Admin. This means progress, but how many more Rocket members are inside the building? As the deadline for Team Rocket's demands arrives, what chaos will the day bring?

Today is a single battle day!

In case the hurricane storms knock me offline, Retaliation has my PM formats and access to my data for this game.

Anywho, my response is a bit muted after seeing it yesterday but being unwilling to post while the forum was down, but damn Shade, what a slippery guy, I didn't really even suspect him.  Maybe that battle was a ploy to get me to waste my items.  My items now are definitely not as good as they were before.

So we nailed the Admin, but we still need to find the Boss. I'm either to assume Shade would have shown as Trainer in my report, or he had a trap laid out for me should I have visited him.

With my 4 Pokécoins, I investigated Sunflower and fully healed her team via my one-time use Pokémon Center. My investigation tells me she's a Trainer. Our remaining Rocket must have seen her as the biggest threat to go for her Pokémon.