[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

So we nailed the Admin, but we still need to find the Boss. I'm either to assume Shade would have shown as Trainer in my report, or he had a trap laid out for me should I have visited him.

With my 4 Pokécoins, I investigated Sunflower and fully healed her team via my one-time use Pokémon Center. My investigation tells me she's a Trainer. Our remaining Rocket must have seen her as the biggest threat to go for her Pokémon.

Oh yeah, Shade wanted to be investigated....  I could definitely see his reaction as being mad his trap didn't work if scum had some kind of northwoods action.

I'm thinking the reamining rocket is either Cat 5 or KY still, so for now, I'll vote them.

##Trainer Cat 5

##Rocket Killing_You

@Jeod is the day extended due to the forum issues?

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh yeah, Shade wanted to be investigated....  I could definitely see his reaction as being mad his trap didn't work if scum had some kind of northwoods action.

I'm thinking the reamining rocket is either Cat 5 or KY still, so for now, I'll vote them.

##Trainer Cat 5

##Rocket Killing_You

@Jeod is the day extended due to the forum issues?

There’s no need for that I think, but I’ll see how things develop closer to hammer.

According to the rules, if they haven't changed, since there's an admin, there should actually be 3 Scum left. 1 Boss, 1 Admin, 1 normal :\ I'm wondering if we can only find one of the three Rocket members via FRAYDO for balance's sake. Cat5, KY, and Orange are who I mainly suspect. Orange as the Boss.

I'm confused why you healed Sunflower, FRAYDO? All her living pokemon had full health.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

According to the rules, if they haven't changed, since there's an admin, there should actually be 3 Scum left. 1 Boss, 1 Admin, 1 normal :\ I'm wondering if we can only find one of the three Rocket members via FRAYDO for balance's sake. Cat5, KY, and Orange are who I mainly suspect. Orange as the Boss.

I'm confused why you healed Sunflower, FRAYDO? All her living pokemon had full health.

Huh, I guess it does say we're looking at 3.... that's bad...  I still vote Cat 5 and KY, by PoE, and I don't think Irish would have used potions on Sunflower if rocket.

15 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Would you rather I have healed your Pokémon since you threw Sunflower under the bus? :v

On 9/12/2018 at 8:50 PM, TheIrishman said:

Better off that he died, sorry.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Huh, I guess it does say we're looking at 3.... that's bad...  I still vote Cat 5 and KY, by PoE, and I don't think Irish would have used potions on Sunflower if rocket.

He might have if he thought he needed me to finish the battle (which he did)... but I'm still pretty suspicious of you.

Anyway I think we should consider the possibility that Rockets have to know which pokemon it is to poison it. Since they know I have a Vulpix and Gastly, that would put me at risk if I battle today and lose... so it might be better if I don't. Anyone else with known pokemon might be at risk too.

8 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think FRAYDO should battle either.  He's probably less well off if he's been spending so many pokecoins on police actions.

Yeah as I said to Shade earlier when he voiced his issue with my investigations and what counter there is, it's the fact that I have not had the Pokécoins left over to train up my team. If the Rocket(s) were to manipulate the vote in their favor and force me into battle, they can absolutely floor me hands-down.

FRAYDO, I both love and hate you.

I think given how Shade, who was eliminated and had nothing left to fight for, was absolutely not teamed with TheIrishman or Sunflower. He kept throwing useful items at Orange to help him beat the other two, even though it was all over for him.

Given that, using your healing action on Sunflower was great.

What's not so great is that you also investigated Sunflower, when I think it should have already been obvious enough.

My position is that we're almost certainly looking at a 3-man scum team, and the results of the last fight strongly suggest that Sunflower and TheIrishman are town, and FRAYDO's healing action on Sunflower also suggests he is town. I think both of OrangeP47 and Killing_You are scum.