[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I think your actually guaranteed to lose since most of your opponents would have more HP. :v

Transform changes stats and stat modifications as well as moves. I would treat Max HP as a stat. 😛

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Transform changes stats and stat modifications as well as moves. I would treat Max HP as a stat. 😛

Transform can change many features of the Pokémon temporarily. The features are as follows;

• Pokémon Species
  • Pokémon Cry
  • Attack Stat
  • Defense Stat
  • Speed Stat
  • Special Attack Stat
  • Special Defense Stat
  • Stat Changes
  • EXP Yield
  • Pokémon Moves

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

No I meant for as your primary this round.

Oh, well so I'd stand at least some chance, even if not a good chance, against Gyrados, because it's the strongest thing I know of out there that's not Snorlax, but I don't really have anything that could damage Snorlax much anymore.  I do have a Magmar, and I did buy a Fighting type TM for him, but I didn't apply it yet.  Irish may not be the best one to plan against, but he's the only one I really know of *to* plan against, and it was not impossible he'd wind up on a team with KY.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Not so sure how out of reach I am after some UBER CHICKEN poisoned my dragonite in his sleep. :p

Yeah, but then FRAYDO healed you, and there's no way I can take out 2 of your pokemon, I got lucky taking out one, and my chance to subtly influence the game to have you battle all the time has passed by :p

Also in retrospect, my Gastly can do 25 damage vs Kadabra, which would be decent, but would probably get stomped due to low HP.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I just thought it was weird because I knew he had a Magmar from scouting him a few days ago and I thought Magmar would be a pretty good one to pick for a last stand.

It was a tough choice.  I figured I might get enough wiggle room to evolve to Magneton though, but apparently that is not the case :p

And Orange, you didn't believe that I was Town? >.> Although I ignored winning the game entirely for my second objective, it worked out in our favor. And, again, Shade was my rival and I killed him. Doesn't get much more Town than that.

And, actually, just looked up the stats of Magnamite, he only has 25 HP, might be better to focus him first.