[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Previously you suggested that the pokemon you were training up would be capable of downing a Snorlax. Now you say you can beat KY when he said he's using a Kadabra. Do you stand by both of these statements?

I didn't see that KY said he was using a Kadabra.  I'm actually apprehensive then, and would definitely say the outcome favors him.  I would stand a decent chance against against snorlax though. I'm overall hampered by the fact that I don't have any good items, though.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't see that KY said he was using a Kadabra.  I'm actually apprehensive then, and would definitely say the outcome favors him.  I would stand a decent chance against against snorlax though. I'm overall hampered by the fact that I don't have any good items, though.

Apprehensive is just another word for... CHICKEN.

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was going to say, I was having a hard time thinking of a Pokemon that would do well against both.

The mere fact that KY says he's using a Kadabra should pretty much confirm he is not Rocket, as he should have a more developed Pokemon if he is.

I think you should face him, to confirm his Pokemon choice is what he says it is, and you as the other suspect. Or you should face me. You might not be in as bad of a position against me, but I'm pretty sure I can cause you a lot of hurt if not win outright. Downside to that plan is that you will not confirm what KY is using, so I will vote with the former.

##Trainer Killing_You

##Rocket OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was going to say, I was having a hard time thinking of a Pokemon that would do well against both.

The mere fact that KY says he's using a Kadabra should pretty much confirm he is not Rocket, as he should have a more developed Pokemon if he is.

I think you should face him, to confirm his Pokemon choice is what he says it is, and you as the other suspect. Or you should face me. You might not be in as bad of a position against me, but I'm pretty sure I can cause you a lot of hurt if not win outright. Downside to that plan is that you will not confirm what KY is using, so I will vote with the former.

##Trainer Killing_You

##Rocket OrangeP47

Kadabra is strong even for not being the final form, so he may not need one more evolved. Also, from looking at the first post again, it's possible not all rockets got an upgrade, even if this other shenanigans with cannot confirm or deny panning out.  I don't think there's any reason to let KY off the hook, and whatever you have would definitely stand a better chance against him.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 Category 5 Killing_You
Killing_You   OrangeP47
Shade939    
FRAYDO    
Sunflower OrangeP47 Killing_You
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Killing_You OrangeP47

~2.5 hours to hammer

Ironically, assuming Kadabra has Psychic, I'll do the exact same amount of damage to him as he will to me.  I have more HP to work with, though, and can take him down in 2 hits, whereas he'll need 4 hits to take me down.  This is all barring crits, of course.  Also barring the fact that I have no healing items.  I guess that's "decent" odds.

36 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, obligatory warning that I will be at work after hammer for at least 6 hours. Again. As usual.

KY would also be absent, so no worries. If Orange ends up battling, however, I believe I can autobattle with KY's current setup.

If we want to protect against players getting eliminated at night, Orange or Irish vs KY would prob. be the best bet. Irish still has a full roster so he can't be eliminated and I'm not sure how much scouting has been done on Orange.

I'm pretty sure the rockets probably have to know a pokemon to poison it. That would explain the scout action a lot more.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 Category 5 Killing_You
Killing_You   OrangeP47
Shade939    
FRAYDO    
Sunflower Killing_You OrangeP47
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Killing_You OrangeP47

d7battle.thumb.png.16f8a6ff883fb46944a496ca3f642565.png

Killing_You sent out Kadabra (40 HP)! 064.png

OrangeP47 sent out Nidoking (81 HP)! 034.png

*This will be an autobattle--I will stand in for Killing_You and perform as he most likely would for this battle. If there are any objections to this method, please make them known sooner rather than later.

TURN 3:
Kadabra used Psychic!
Nidoking took 26 DMG (55 HP left)!
Nidoking used Double Kick!
A critical hit!
Kadabra took 6 DMG (22 HP left)!
Kadabra took 3 DMG (19 HP left)!

Nidoking is no longer disabled!