[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So that was your way of taking on a Snorlax? A Nidoking with Double Kick?

@TheIrishman my Sandshrew started with Poison Sting, though I have replaced that move with a different type.

Yes it was, though ideally Nidoking would have had some more HP, his defense stat was good.

silphco.png

There is nothing interesting on the news today. But, today will be a double battle day!

*I'm starting a new part-time job soon and it's closing shift, so I'm opening the day phase early in case I need to move hammer to an earlier time.

So...my gyarados was killed, that's cool. And Scum should be Cat5. I didn't notice it until last night, but back when Jeod mentioned there were two people who didn't send in actions, one was me so I ended up saving the pokecoins to use during the next night. Then, during that next night, I tried to teach two TMs to my pokemon and I wasn't able to because Jeod said that I can only use one TM per night. Well, we have a player that's claimed he's taught 2 moves to 2 pokemon during the same night. Cat5. 

On 9/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

N1 Applied both starting TMs, one to Pikachu, one to Pidgey
N2 Trained Seel, used Burn Heal, bought TM
N3 Trained Seel, applied TM to Sandshrew
N4 Bought TM
N5 Bought TM, applied TM to Dewgong

Across my entire team, I labeled 14 moves to replace, at least two for each Pokemon. Remember I said earlier that only two of my Pokemon had moves that matched their types.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So...my gyarados was killed, that's cool. And Scum should be Cat5. I didn't notice it until last night, but back when Jeod mentioned there were two people who didn't send in actions, one was me so I ended up saving the pokecoins to use during the next night. Then, during that next night, I tried to teach two TMs to my pokemon and I wasn't able to because Jeod said that I can only use one TM per night. Well, we have a player that's claimed he's taught 2 moves to 2 pokemon during the same night. Cat5. 

Interesting.  I wanted to put Cat 5 in the scum category but couldn't use anything other than PoE really until now, and KY was the more interesting candidate.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Huh. That's weird they would go for the gyarados. My dragonite had full HP when it was poisoned, so I'd think they'd go for a stronger pokemon. Still sorry to hear that it fainted. At least nobody got eliminated today I guess.

Yeah, he was a heavy hitter.  I'm out of heavy hitters, but at least Irish still has Snorlax I guess.

So I realize some of you have a surplus of Pokecoins due to not submitting any night actions on various nights. This will be the last time I tell you:

Each command may only be issued once per night with the exception of specific commands.

##Primary = once

##Buy TM/HM = once

##TMXX <Pokemon> = once

##HMXX <Pokemon> = once

Etc, etc.

Also, a Pokemon can only learn one move per night.

4 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I don't have any response to that other than it was allowed. It must be because one of the TMs was actually an HM, as I put Fly on Pidgey.

Hmm...looking back, I think I believe cat5 since he mentioned his starting moves back when he asked for mine. It appears from what Jeod's said that we are able to teach both TM and an HM during the same night phase.

Back to all three of them being suspects, though considering FRAYDO's investigation, I'm leaning more towards either KY or Orange.

##Rocket Orange

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

If on a team with KY I might just sabotage it all, seeing as I think we'll win once he's eliminated.

It's not in the spirit of battling to sabotage your partner! You won't like what happens if you purposely target your battling partner.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm probably eliminated anyway, how much worse can it get? :v

You'd be eliminated, your rival condition, if you have one, would fail, and your partner would get to use another Pokemon to battle despite having 3 fainted Pokemon. Don't do it.

Just now, Jeod said:

You'd be eliminated, your rival condition, if you have one, would fail, and your partner would get to use another Pokemon to battle despite having 3 fainted Pokemon. Don't do it.

You know, just to continue being a contrarian, that might actually give my partner more of a chance than if I battled normally, so what you're saying is if I want KY to win, I should let him use another one of his own pokemon :v

(I have to make up for Shade not being in the game somehow ;) )

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, just to continue being a contrarian, that might actually give my partner more of a chance than if I battled normally, so what you're saying is if I want KY to win, I should let him use another one of his own pokemon :v

(I have to make up for Shade not being in the game somehow ;) )

I'll also massively fuck up your PokeMafia 2 GMing by choosing a team of Dittos.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'll also massively fuck up your PokeMafia 2 GMing by choosing a team of Dittos.

Fun fact, most competitive formats have a rule specifically against that :v

I'm still salty about not getting dig on a charmander though.