7 hours ago, Kicken said:

Does the Prism tank have splash/chaining damage?

Not at the moment, but hey you know how things go. We're flying MiGs and teleporting Chrono Tanks now in APB! Giving the Prism Tank its unique splash/chain damage is certainly a possibility! God were those Elite Prism Tanks OP. GG Soviets.

so the game is almost done in terms of texturing thank GOD but there are still bugs but I want to see this game release it does not seem boring like apb were the buildings have a limited space like a bar in apb its just 2 floors thats it and no other weak points even for a power plant and other buildings.                    But I did find how ever a 5 maybe 6 room missile silo and when I saw this I was like whhhaaatt no way why dint they put this in game there has to be a reason and the arty was supposed to not look so boring it had a thing to bull doze with and other stuff and the war factory was HUUUUUGGEEE I could not believe it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   But yes this game does not look boring at all and it has more content within objects to make it more amusing like its not just a powerplant theres content in that a barracks in this game for example its not just a barracks it has a lot of objects within the content inside.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               How ever apb's side of things its just a barracks with an MCT in this game it's not even renagade anymore its just throne remanence of Renagade in this game like they completely throne it out the window and said screw that were making more content inside objects screw the boring oh its just a barracks thing because its not theres gunpowder riffles backpacks lockers bunk beds huge screens computers an office for the batalion's commander or company's captain there is so much you could do with stuff like this this is what my barakcs would look like.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           How ever in apb its just ok were lazy we got 2 floor 2 room barracks done its a barracks ya but there's more to it than half ****** it like come on if apocalypse rising can do that then come on apb can do that as well and I understand it will take time to texture stuff but thats what you have to do in game like that and ya you might stumble into problems but come on its content its not just a structure in apb it looks like it has no meaning but it does to me at least.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        But this is my opinion  so dont get pissed off or anything like that its my opinion and as always have a nice day.                                                                                                                                                                        and great job on the texturing and nice progress on the game and I hope SOME DAY THIS GETS RELEASED after what 5 10 12 maybe 13 years in development probably because the main dev left and well they had to get a new one who knows there were many setbacks and I hope it gets released some time in 2020 or maybe earlier I hope and as always have a nice day

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

It is! We have not put together a blog update for some time now, as we have since opted to showing our progress on Discord and our Twitch. However, I will see to getting our development progress collected and we can start pushing these blogs again for you and others interested! Welcome to our forums by the way. Thank you for visiting.

You can find our Discord @ https://discord.gg/9XywWHh

and our Twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/w3dhub