Yak vs Hind

des1206

The Hind is better at dealing with Infantry, in my opinion. Sadly, you don't see much of this on Siege. Being that the map is very large, normally you won't ever see infantry leave the base without a vehicle.

The Yak is a good poking unit. Being able to do a quick strafing run over a large amount of players is key. Again, not really seen too much on Siege. On Guard Duty, the bridge choke point is perfect for it.

I'd say they both have the right roles right now. Tweaking will be needed once the MiG comes into play, more than less likely. 

I like the yak personally because it's does a lot more damage to enemy units and it has a lot less spread than the hind in my opinion and I always take down enemy infantry in a yak on siege and it's quite fun UNTIL I KEPT GETTING RAMED BY AN APACHE ATTACK HELI it was very annoying but my new profile gif is not ,and if your wondering hank went on a huge killstreak  killing those little kids and making them mad in Fortnite as you see here anyway I digress. Have a nice day people and don't let your mother rate Fortnite T for teen simply because you didn't do you're home work and they also say cartoon violence is teen rated now because why not so get your 4 year old off of cod and have good night folks I really hope you do.

Edited by thedisclaimitory

On 9/4/2018 at 10:17 PM, thedisclaimitory said:

killing those little kids and making them mad in Fortnite as you see here anyway I digress. Have a nice day people and don't let your mother rate Fortnite T for teen simply because you didn't do you're home work and they also say cartoon violence is teen rated now because why not so get your 4 year old off of cod and have good night folks I really hope you do.

Are you ok?

The Yak is pretty hard to master, and it take me usually a min of 2 runs before I can kill an infantry, which is also pretty hard to spot going at that speed. 

I don't suppose we can give the Yak pilot some kind of infantry maker and/or a more forgiving turret angle?

I don’t know about that Pushwall; allied infantry only get grenaded, burnt, shocked, V2 exploded, mammoth tank missiled, Yak hit, or hind demolished (honorable mention MiG missiles).

More like poor soviets they get hit with pistols, rifles, shotguns, sniped, M60, Rocket soldier missiles, MP5, artillery, or phase missiles. Notice the allies have 9 ways to kill soviets; unlike the soviets with 8 ways to kill the allies.

Edited by Raptor29aa

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, Threve said:

Are you ok?

Ya just some jokes thrown around and digression but ya its kinda true what I said there about Fortnite and cartoon violence though cause all the people do is look at the cons instead of pros because I was watching fox news the night before and this guy talked about the cons of it so not saying I like Fortnite I'm just sayin it cause it kind of pissed me off when a bunch of people said some stupid bs about it come to think of it to me it sounds like a type of bias but other than that ya I'm fine man 

Edited by thedisclaimitory