Frank Klepacki Q&A

Coolrock

So now you'd have to figure out his fee for a custom track set. :v

Problem is he would probably charge more than most of us could afford for a completely new album. The ideas of 'licensing' his solo albums came to my mind as this should theoretically be cheaper.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:41 AM, Coolrock said:

VERTi60: Would you like to do a custom soundtrack forAPBAR and Reborn?

-Happy to be commissioned for any soundtrack

On 9/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, Raap said:

So now you'd have to figure out his fee for a custom track set. :v

Problem is he would probably charge more than most of us could afford for a completely new album. The ideas of 'licensing' his solo albums came to my mind as this should theoretically be cheaper.

On 9/13/2018 at 5:41 AM, Coolrock said:

GraYaSDF: Hi there again, Frank! I of course have two new questions since our last conversation: 1) Which style did you choose for your next solo album? Does it sound like something between Static-X, Metallica, and/or Bon Jovi, or is it something completely new and incredible? 2) Do you plan to record your voice for upcoming metal album?

- The Metal album will be across between many of my influences old school Metallica, anthrax, Kings x, with a touch of disturbed, and 
Armored Saint, half will be instrumental with some guitar hero friends of mine shredding, and the other half will be vocals of myself and and some guest vocalists.  
[blurb]We asked Frank Klepacki some questions from the community. Check it out![/blurb][thumb]thumb_apb.7.png[/thumb]

Me again going to say thanks to Frank in Facebook! Thanks for the interview, @Coolrock, I will read the full text later. The previous interview about one of his solo albums can be found here: http://download.ccassault.com/museum/articles/frank_interview_2/index.html

Still listening to Digital Frontiers and Transform. I think it is the best part of what Frank Klepacki did for a wide range of listeners. The best is that he even inspired me to create and finally release my own album (which is Imaginary Frontiers, of course) and I have to say... this is very good to have such a person! 👍