[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

INTRODUCTIONWelcome everyone, to yet another Mafia game! This time, we're going back to basics... with Marvel's Netflix line of shows!

This game will feature some classic roles we've all come to love, like cops, doctors, and mafiosos... but these won't be merely named as such. Instead, you could be someone as simple as Foggy Nelson, to someone as powerful as Frank Castle, or as charismatic as Wilson Fisk. Will you fight to save New York... or overtake it?

THE PHASESDay phases are the usual affair. Vote up any player that you believe is associated with the Mafia, and the one with the majority vote at the end will be detained and removed from play. Some players may have extra actions that they may use, if they so choose.

You may notice that I used the word "detained." Mechanically, this is identical to lynching. The player's name, role, and alignment will be revealed, and then they will be removed from play and added to the game over doc. So don't worry about anything special due to the name change; it's purely flavor.

Night phases are also the usual affair. Most players will simply wait for the next phase, while the Mafia plans their nightkill, and anyone with night actions also plans accordingly.

- Jeod
-OrangeP47
-Nodlied
-Shade939
-TheIrishMan
-Category 5 Hurricane
-iLikeToSnipe
-Sunflower

BOOKMARKSDAY 1

NIGHT 1

DAY 2

NIGHT 2

DAY 3

GAME OVER

The game is set to start Friday, September 28th, at the usual time. (23:00 GMT)

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Despite not having found a job yet (although a temporary spot to finish my education is within my grasp!), I'll sign up. Can we pick our role character or will we be assigned one?

Roles will be assigned via diceroll.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Ah, that's fine too. Looking forward to a normal game! Oh, and if you have enough sign-ups yet don't have a co-mod, you can put me in that place instead.

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

By the way, if you want to let RNG decide what Roles are in game and then decide that certain characters make more sense to be a Role than others I wouldn’t complain.

Not all of these characters would make sense to fulfill the Doctor role after all.

13 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'll sign up for this and I'd be open to running a CYOR game afterwards, just debating whether I want to run a theme for it or not. Probably Supernatural edition. Open to suggestions though.

I’m half way tempted to suggest a supernatural apocalypse theme. Where all of the survivors are basicallly gathered in a safe house as the base premise.

But that’s basically the same thing already.

Edited by Shade939

DAY 1main-qimg-eec7c22e3c224ca7f2c4a78bc266be

The Battle of New York is over. The Avengers have spread out across the globe fighting HYDRA, leaving New York City up for grabs. The police force are either spread thin or corrupt, and it is up to the citizens to take action against the local Mafia. With rumors about superpowered individuals on both sides spreading quickly, a new battle may be upon us.

You guys know the drill. Vote up who you believe is most likely to be scum. At the end of the day, or if over 51% of players vote for someone, the day will end and the person with the most votes will be removed from play.

CVC:
Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody

Time Left: 48h

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

DAY 1You guys know the drill. Vote up who you believe is most likely to be scum. At the end of the day, or if over 51% of players vote for someone, the day will end and the person with the most votes will be removed from play.

So if someone gets 51% votes, the day ends early and they're out?

Interesting take. So at the moment, with 8 players alive, only 5 votes on a single player are needed to cause hammer. Assuming the classic  3:1 ratio for town to scum, we probably have two scum to deal with. In essence, only 3 town votes are needed. Best not to vote willy-nilly, then.