[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

16 hours ago, Sunflower said:

That would be me. I investigated Nodlied last night and found he's town. He should be able to confirm he was visited.

FoolhardyTerrificArawana-max-1mb.gif

Somebody went through my stuff, yes. Good to know that it was you. Especially since....

15 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Well, now comes the fun part where we probably need to wait for Nodlied to reveal his ability that he used on me last night. :v

Yeah, now how did you know that I have an ability that I used on you? :v In any case, I'm a tracker and I didn't see you go anywhere. So your story Czechs out.

Aaaand that brings us back to the process of elimination. I know that Orange can't be the killer due to my N1 track of Jeod visiting him (and Jeod was the roleblocker). I know that Shade isn't the killer due to him not going anywhere (unless he somehow manages to go about unnoticed). And Sunflower appears to have gone through my stuff (unless scum can do something and kill). So yeah..... That only leaves a few.

Wait, what? There must be something wrong here. Either Scum has Godfather, ninja, or somebody is lying. Although I did entertain the idea that Kilgrave converted Orange to Scum (Kilgrave can control minds), it doesn't make sense since either due to his contribution towards Jeod being lynched unless it activated only after Jeod's behind bars, but that'd still require another Scum or Jeod to be able to avoid Nodlied's tracking so he's clear to me.

For Nodlied to be Scum, we'd have to assume he has godfather and can perform a kill while tracking.

For Sunflower to be Scum, we'd have to assume that she can both kill and use her ability. I suppose there is a possibility she's not a cop but I doubt it. Of the possibilities left, I believe she's the least likely especially since she can't even be mind controlled anymore canonically (assuming she is Jessica).

For Shade to be Scum, we'd have to assume he's a ninja (can't be tracked). I think Shade's the most likely since everyone else would require too many other things.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That only leaves Irish, but how can it be Irish when he badgered Jeod so much?

Yeah, that and I'd also have to have godfather since Sunflower investigated me.

Nodlied, you should track Sunflower or me next.

Sunflower, you should cop Shade next.

We only have Shade and Nodlied who haven't come out with their characters. At this point, I think they might as well and if we're lucky we may even be able to use it against them. Also I think Shade should reveal himself first, then Nodlied, due to Shade being the main suspect.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

We only have Shade and Nodlied who haven't come out with their characters. At this point, I think they might as well and if we're lucky we may even be able to use it against them. Also I think Shade should reveal himself first, then Nodlied, due to Shade being the main suspect.

I can't see any reason as to why you haven't figure out my character yet. :v

I feel like it has to be either Shade or Nodlied b/c if it was Irish or Orange that would mean they are a pretty big jerk, and I'd rather not assume that. I'm definitely leaning toward Shade. If Jeod was visited and didn't say anything, it could explain why Shade knew what happened to him if they're partners.

7 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This is why you shouldn't have claimed vanilla Orange. Because I was about to say "but why doesn't Shade think Orange can track? The only way he would know is if he's partners with Jeod!" But then I remembered you claimed vanilla...

If I was not vanilla I would have been much more aggressive when Jeod said he blocked me so it was obvious all along :p

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

That only leaves Irish, but how can it be Irish when he badgered Jeod so much?

To be fair, I can point to one event that clearly resulted in Jeod actually getting lynched that Irish wasn't responsible for. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I can point to one event that clearly resulted in Jeod actually getting lynched that Irish wasn't responsible for. :v

I wouldn't have been able to counter claim if Irish hadn't badgered Jeod into claiming in the first place :p :v

Also, this becomes to simple and straightforward if the Cop has to be the obvious Jessica Jones, and that makes her a Cop Role. or Claire Temple has to be the Doctor, allthough I can't think of an obvious alternative to the doc at least, since their are far more random Cops in game than random doctors.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Have you been asleep the past few days? :v

You understand the obvious point that the only reason why Jeod's cover identity got him lynched, was because he claimed a character that was actually in game already...

Just now, Shade939 said:

You understand the obvious point that the only reason why Jeod's cover identity got him lynched, was because he claimed a character that was actually in game already...

The point you're trying to make, I presume, is that Irish could have been teamed with Jeod.  However, I reject that, because I think if they were a pair they would have just left well enough alone.  As scum you don't want to share more than you have to, and while it's true Jeod appears to have been bold this game, that's another level of boldness entirely if that exchange was scum on scum, and I'm not prepared to go that far.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The point you're trying to make, I presume, is that Irish could have been teamed with Jeod.  However, I reject that, because I think if they were a pair they would have just left well enough alone.  As scum you don't want to share more than you have to, and while it's true Jeod appears to have been bold this game, that's another level of boldness entirely if that exchange was scum on scum, and I'm not prepared to go that far. 

But, if Jeod was sharing his identity because of Nodlied's ability anyways...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

But, if Jeod was sharing his identity because of Nodlied's ability anyways...

Nodlied doesn't find indentities, does he? A flavor cop would be a weird thing to presume by Jeod, either way, if he got a generic message.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Nodlied doesn't find indentities, does he? A flavor cop would be a weird thing to presume by Jeod, either way, if he got a generic message.

I do not. I merely get to hear who my target decided to pay a visit.