[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

Just now, Killing_You said:

Can't do it twice in a row. If you try, it won't work. Otherwise, fair game.

I suppose the second time in a row will put the lynch to RNG or the runner-up. Good to know for the first time though, thank you.

26 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I suppose the second time in a row will put the lynch to RNG or the runner-up. Good to know for the first time though, thank you.

So you're saying that we should no-lynch today and lynch your wasted ass tomorrow instead?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

If I were GMing I'd have made it count and if Voe had been majority, make it a NoLynch since he doesn't exist in the game. :v

Nah. We'd lynch our janitor and get told that we fucked up by not lynching anybody of importance.

This might be a pretty quick game.  Lynch someone today, plus presumed nightkill, we're down to 6.  Do it again, we're down to 4, and scum would presumably be even with town, assuming the lynches don't hit town.... yeah, this will be a tight one.  No Lynch would change that to 7, then 5.... 

23 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This might be a pretty quick game.  Lynch someone today, plus presumed nightkill, we're down to 6.  Do it again, we're down to 4, and scum would presumably be even with town, assuming the lynches don't hit town.... yeah, this will be a tight one.  No Lynch would change that to 7, then 5.... 

Yeah, game's going to be really ability heavy since there's so few players in it.

26 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Now you see why I asked about nolynches after the early hammer revelation.

33 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

giphy.gif

##vote nolynch

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

giphy.gif

##vote nolynch

Vote counted.

CVC:
Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Jeod
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Sunflower voted NoLynch

Time Left: 22h 32m

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

61EpxM7qBHL._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You have some good options, that are close enough right? :v

This reminds me of a few old issues of the Star Trek TNG/X-Men crossover I found once.  They comment on how similar Picard and Professor X look, even though it was years before Patrick Stewart had the latter role.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This reminds me of a few old issues of the Star Trek TNG/X-Men crossover I found once.  They comment on how similar Picard and Professor X look, even though it was years before Patrick Stewart had the latter role.

Just now, Shade939 said:

tos-xmen-header.jpg

Eat Pant. That's TOS :v