Generalrix

Generalrix

On 9/22/2018 at 5:24 PM, Generalrix said:

whats up boys im from norway 

why does not my rank come up :(

:)

What problems do you have with your rank?
I suppose you are talking about the ranking system on the APB server?
If so, make sure you play a game with at least 4 players ingame, and do not leave the server until the next map loads.

Welcome to W3D Hub, Generalrix. I sincerely hope that the next time we play on the same team you actually respond instead of ignoring any and all messages from your own team until it suits you to say something completely unrelated, more so when a person you are obviously following, hindering and team hampering intentionally is very considerately asking you to stop or directing you to avoid actions that slow your own team's progress and efforts, such as (in IA) destroying barricades and walls that sappers and pioneers painstakingly fund and build or continuously stealing vital vehicles from said defensive players (mobile repair vehicle, for example, which can make or brake defensive tactics and construction undertakings).

I'm going to overlook how unfairly you treated me on multiple accounts, but know that the way you acted towards me in game is not tolerated for long on other servers under W3D Hub (APB for example). I figured it'd be fair to inform you in advance, so that you don't run into any issues with our very experienced moderators and to give you a chance at a good start with our community.

I hope in the future that you give instead of taking. You'll notice people tend to reciprocate.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Im sorry  AZ- Stalker I will never do it again this is just a data game can you ranke on interim server yes or no? also from red alert a path beyond? You are my new friend im from norway everyone can make mistakes?

Edited by Generalrix

20 hours ago, Generalrix said:

Im sorry  AZ- Stalker I will never do it again
everyone can make mistakes?

It's okay. All good!

Not sure if you can rank on Interim Apex. I'm relatively new to the game.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

@Generalrix don’t worry about... I blow up barricades all the time... because some people need to understand you can’t wall off every tunnel and base entrance, especially when you want to exit your base or sneak attack the enemy. (I one time blew it up as someone was building it because I couldn’t get my mammoth through the front gate)

10 hours ago, Raptor29aa said:

don’t worry about... I blow up barricades all the time...

I understand uncooperative people can block routes due to their own private vision of how they want to build, but you're sending a mixed signal with regards to my response which was based on legitimate defenses being constructed with lots of vehicle space and tunnels were not being blocked in full, plus other people funding them and supporting the way it was built.

There is a difference and what you just said can be taken as "oh don't worry, I team hamper too" if perhaps the person on the other end doesn't understand certain English phrasing and differences of intent as fluently as you and I might. If you are not aware of the context of why I responded to him the way I did, don't contribute to it in the dark. It's in our best interest to keep the community supportive, cooperative and promote understanding. This is a team game.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Ok, I will clarify, if I cannot leave the base, I am blowing up the barricade.

if it is a sentry/turret I will not destroy it. These will save your life often.

If a tunnel is barricaded and I want to use the tunnel to attack the enemy... I will blow the barricade up.

If I see sandbags and stairs in the middle of a field I ingore it, not worth my time. (Also these can be used to your advantage later)

I take base walls seriously... because of artillery, snipers, and veseroids. Do not destroy the walls.