[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Orange denies to be undead. But I can see his desire to kill nodlied if he's indeed the one.

Well, I'm not saying it's impossible I'm undead, but I don't really consider vampires to be normally.  I'm not the one who matters when deciding though, Irish does.  That said, I don't have anything like "undead trait" in my PM or anything.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

How are they cleared? We don't even know anything about Cat 5 and Verti.

Cat 5 and Chopbam, Verti’s probably lynchproof still so lynching him probably wouldn’t work out.

And based on Nodlieds claimed objective, it would be in his best interest to ally with Scum so he can survive, so he counts as an extra scum member for the day vote.

Undead tends to range from ghosts to zombies, vampires to skeletons, wraiths to liches, etc... So I would say that vamps are generally undead.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Oh and add "takes weird ways to kill them like chopping off their head or staking them through the heart." to the list too.

Holy water works on certain versions as well. They also generally don't do well in sunlight, ranging from being depowered to being turned to ash.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Undead tends to range from ghosts to zombies, vampires to skeletons, wraiths to liches, etc... So I would say that vamps are generally undead.

Holy water works on certain versions as well. They also generally don't do well in sunlight, ranging from being depowered to being turned to ash.

Sadly, I can't find a clip of a cross utterly failing to stop a Vampire from bloodlines.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Maybe they were holding it wrong. :v

TBH, the lore says it's more the belief than the symbol, and said cross was being held by a guy in a hazmat suit cowering in the corner because he was sent in to test things scientifically, so he probably didn't have much belief going for him.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Sonja death flashbacks. 😧

26 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Cat 5 and Chopbam, Verti’s probably lynchproof still so lynching him probably wouldn’t work out.

And based on Nodlieds claimed objective, it would be in his best interest to ally with Scum so he can survive, so he counts as an extra scum member for the day vote.

I prefer to work with town, thank you very much.

40 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

But why even consider lying about it? It wouldn't be useful if you were wrong. :p

It could be extremely useful if it made scum believe they were tracked. There were too many risks with me trying this though.

Time Remaining: 3 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted Nodlied
OrangeP47 voted Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe voted Nodlied
Shade939 voted Nodlied
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied
ChopBam voted Nodlied
Sunflower voted Nodlied
Verti60 voted Nodlied

Nodlied is in the lead with 8 votes cast.

CVC:

Killing You voted Nodlied
OrangeP47 voted Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe voted Nodlied
Shade939 voted Nodlied
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied
ChopBam voted Nodlied
Sunflower voted Nodlied
Verti60 voted Nodlied

Nodlied is lynched with 8 votes cast.

The noose must be something special because it's somehow wrapped around his ethereal neck.
Strangely enough, when the lever is pulled and the floor is dropped you all hear a crack as his non-existent neck is snapped
And there he hangs...dead.

Related image

You find his identity to be King Boo!

Related image

You tried to piece together his alignment and abilities, but it looks to be hidden for now...odd.

Night Three

Related image

There seems to be a lot of spooky things going on, best to be careful.

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Something's not right here. There has to be something in play keeping us from seeing people's alignment and abilities on death.

Yep, the bigger question is what Orange is planning on doing tonight thought, and if someone’s needs to deal with the cause or not.

7 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Too bad Nodlied was probably the one who was supposed to deal with it...

Too bad he stated he was lying about that...

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't need to be dealt with, for all we know Nodlied actually was scum.  I also wonder if maybe it's Cat 5 who is obscuring everything.

In that case you should avoid blocking Category 5, odds are it’s probably not a scummy variation of a dead targeting ability?