[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Shades summary.

Verti and iLTS both have vengeance abilities.

Bad day to vote.

Uhhh please dont compare me to one of your failed experiment 2nd class monsters. Even though they have a very well developed sense of humour. Bahahahah

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Hammer Time: 0 Hours and 12 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted Verti60
OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Verti60
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane voted Verti60
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted iLikeToSnipe
Verti60 voted Verti60

Verti60 is currently in the lead with 5 votes.

Chopbam voted for Cat 5.  You might want to double check this.  I also think Verti switched his vote back.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Orange has his reasons as he's hinted at.

I mean, I'm not 100%, but I find myself agreeing with ILTS to a troubling degree, given how much we seem to be at odds usually.  If Verti turns out to be benign I'll seriously start suspecting ILTS again.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I'm not 100%, but I find myself agreeing with ILTS to a troubling degree, given how much we seem to be at odds usually.  If Verti turns out to be benign I'll seriously start suspecting ILTS again.

I'm town, so you should disagree with him even less. Plus he already mentioned being immune to the NK, plus having a Night Action.

Hammer Time: 0 Hours and 5 Minutes

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939
ChopBam voted nobody (only one # does not count)
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

Verti60 is currently in the lead with 4 votes.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What is this "benign"?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm town, so you should disagree with him even less. Plus he already mentioned being immune to the NK, plus having a Night Action.

Are you trying to get me to do your bidding?  If you truly suspect ILTS vote for him.

Just now, Sunflower said:

really Irish? =P

People have jokingly voted or done actions with only one # before, myself included. I can't tell if his response to Cat5 was in seriousness or not. I'll include it this time, I guess >.>

Hammer Time: 0 Hours and 1 Minute

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939
ChopBam voted Category 5 Hurricane

Verti60 is currently in the lead with 4 votes.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

People have jokingly voted or done actions with only one # before, myself included. I can't tell if his response to Cat5 was in seriousness or not. I'll include it this time, I guess >.>

Hammer Time: 0 Hours and 1 Minute

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939

Verti60 is currently in the lead with 4 votes.

Well it was a joke vote IMO but a joke vote is still a vote.  Joking can be used as deflection.

(sorry for replying in a locked topic, but as it relates to syntax and how the game processes commands, I legitimately forgot you need to type two #'s and meant that as a real vote. Sorry for le confusion)

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted iLikeToSnipe
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe
Nodlied voted Shade939

The vote is tied!
Coin flip between Verti60 and iLikeToSnipe.
The Result
is...
Verti60!
You tie a rope around his neck and string him up before pulling a lever and letting him drop...
You hear a crack as his neck breaks!
But suddenly his hands start to move, they reach up towards his head before grabbing it and snapping it back in place!
He then looks at you all. A creepy smile forms on his face before he begins cackling towards the world.
With laughter in his voice, he announces, "This is much better! I can tell I won't be so bored here. I hope you all can entertain me some more, the fun has just begun!"
He seems to be lynchproof for now...

Night One
Image result for creepy night pictures

The first night has come!

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

So here are some serious thoughts I want to get out there, in case of my untimely demise or something.

Verti can still be third party. Indeed, IMO unlynchable is something that third party would have more than town, though I don't think pure scum would have it.  However, there's nothing we, or at least, I can do about it at this time.  Therefore I won't harp on it.  Best we can do is just ignore him if he continues to be unhelpful. Maybe someone else can do "something" about him, but there's not enough out there to even speculate on that, at least from my perspective.

Then we have ILTS, the other side of the lynch tie. I don't have much specific to say, other than he wasn't cleared.  I suspect he'll be a hot topic tomorrow, and I can't really add much that hasn't already been said, so I'll just highlight him and move on for now.

Instead, I want to talk about Chopbam.  His joke vote might be deflection.  If ILTS is actually town and his gambit works like he says it does, plus with Shade's panic about Verti, Chopbam might be scum positioning himself to be outside either of the two vengeance circles.  Not fixing your cart to either wagon and/or hiding in activity is always a possible scum strategy anyway.  I think D2 he needs more scrutiny.

Now, the same could be said of Nodlied being outside the two trains on Shade, but I think Shade was a much more valid vote.  Some people suspected Shade, and at the time he was a possible train that could have taken off, and Nodlied didn't appear to be back for the conclusion of the day, so I think his positioning was a little more valid.  I will say I personally Shade has been pinging me a lot less than he usually does this game, though that doesn't mean he's off the hook.

That's all that I feel is *vital* to say while I can. If I'm still around next day I'll respond to any questions then once the post limit is rescinded.  For the record, I don't *seriously* think I'll be offed, but it's a possibility, especially in CYOR.

12 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I wouldn't have thought as you being on the hit list, before you made a cop claim... Not sure I buy it either.

I suppose, since I still suspect Orange somewhat, but that isn't a cop claim. "Info" could be who he visits, who visits him, what ability he uses, etc. It's interesting that you would assume cop, however. Very interesting.