[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I suppose, since I still suspect Orange somewhat, but that isn't a cop claim. "Info" could be who he visits, who visits him, what ability he uses, etc. It's interesting that you would assume cop, however. Very interesting.

That's what my mind first jumps to when you talk about finding info, especially when you ask for protection. You could be setting yourself up as bait for a town power role.

I consider it very interesting that we ended up with a no-lynch today. However, Verti's lynchproof shenanigans do make a lot of sense at this point in time. Time to put a bigger focus on iLTS and Shade tomorrow. (That is, unless we decide to pressure some absent people or if better stuff arises from the night.)

iLTS stole what I was going to say. I didn't think you were at any higher risk of being NKed than anyone else until you asked for protection. If you ask me, the most likely NK target is VERTi60, given that he is apparently lynchproof, and would therefore need to be eliminated by NK. But even then, maybe not because he's so effective at triggering everyone.

Furthermore, beyond the idea that you might be trying to trap a town power role, there is also a possible concern that scum might have a way to kill you regardless of protection, or that scum could make a trap out of you even if you aren't trying to be so. I'm also wondering if iLTS and Shade aren't the only two people that picked from the same universe. And if you did pick from the same as I did, I don't think you will be my friend.

Why don't you tell us exactly why you think you are a likely target?

More thoughts on the iLTS/VERT dustup. I like the way iLTS has been making his arguments this game. He's saying the things I would be saying and I can largely follow along with his logic regarding his gambit. At the same time, I really highly doubt that everything he's told us is true. His gambit isn't done yet. I'm thinking that he's at least not-mafia, but otherwise despite saying so much in the past phase, he's perhaps the biggest question mark of the game.

I don't like the way VERTi60 argues at all, but that's consistent with all the recent games I've had with him. Him being lunchproof probably makes him not-mafia, unfortunately.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Verti can still be third party. Indeed, IMO unlynchable is something that third party would have more than town, though I don't think pure scum would have it.  However, there's nothing we, or at least, I can do about it at this time.  Therefore I won't harp on it.  Best we can do is just ignore him if he continues to be unhelpful. Maybe someone else can do "something" about him, but there's not enough out there to even speculate on that, at least from my perspective.

Heh, funny thing you say that I was unhelpful. I wanted to use my strong passive protection to counter iLTS' gambit and prove once and for all if he was claiming truth or making up stuff to get out of lynch zone. It's not the first time he made up an entire story and lured town into a trap (yes and as Nodlied pointed out it was mostly over at BHP with Dead Space games as well as other). You on the other hand was extremely unhelpful as your vote could have changed everything.

Then we have ILTS, the other side of the lynch tie. I don't have much specific to say, other than he wasn't cleared.  I suspect he'll be a hot topic tomorrow, and I can't really add much that hasn't already been said, so I'll just highlight him and move on for now.

Now I would say you are a little suspect too, welcome on my naughty list hehehe. It's too late to go back to accusing iLTS, you have shown your colors in the final vote. Although I will agree that it just might have been a n00b's mistake on your part.

Instead, I want to talk about Chopbam.  His joke vote might be deflection.  If ILTS is actually town and his gambit works like he says it does, plus with Shade's panic about Verti, Chopbam might be scum positioning himself to be outside either of the two vengeance circles.  Not fixing your cart to either wagon and/or hiding in activity is always a possible scum strategy anyway.  I think D2 he needs more scrutiny.

I can agree with you on this, Chopbam's vote pattern as well as participation is off.

Now, the same could be said of Nodlied being outside the two trains on Shade, but I think Shade was a much more valid vote.  Some people suspected Shade, and at the time he was a possible train that could have taken off, and Nodlied didn't appear to be back for the conclusion of the day, so I think his positioning was a little more valid.  I will say I personally Shade has been pinging me a lot less than he usually does this game, though that doesn't mean he's off the hook.

I start to have a hunch that Nodlied and Shade are working together, but I can't say anything bad about them until I can work out the supernatural vs. SCP theory.

Nodlied at least was helpful by the end for a bit with his conclusion but I don't believe his flavor claim.

6 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's what my mind first jumps to when you talk about finding info, especially when you ask for protection. You could be setting yourself up as bait for a town power role.

57 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

iLTS stole what I was going to say. I didn't think you were at any higher risk of being NKed than anyone else until you asked for protection. If you ask me, the most likely NK target is VERTi60, given that he is apparently lynchproof, and would therefore need to be eliminated by NK. But even then, maybe not because he's so effective at triggering everyone.

Furthermore, beyond the idea that you might be trying to trap a town power role, there is also a possible concern that scum might have a way to kill you regardless of protection, or that scum could make a trap out of you even if you aren't trying to be so. I'm also wondering if iLTS and Shade aren't the only two people that picked from the same universe. And if you did pick from the same as I did, I don't think you will be my friend.

Why don't you tell us exactly why you think you are a likely target?

Jeod is known for asking for protection almost in every game hehe. It just indicates that he has a plan. More likely going from town than scum though.

3 hours ago, Nodlied said:

I consider it very interesting that we ended up with a no-lynch today. However, Verti's lynchproof shenanigans do make a lot of sense at this point in time. Time to put a bigger focus on iLTS and Shade tomorrow. (That is, unless we decide to pressure some absent people or if better stuff arises from the night.)

My plan has failed but it was fun to try. Now it's up to you to call iLTS' gambit.

57 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

More thoughts on the iLTS/VERT dustup. I like the way iLTS has been making his arguments this game. He's saying the things I would be saying and I can largely follow along with his logic regarding his gambit. At the same time, I really highly doubt that everything he's told us is true. His gambit isn't done yet. I'm thinking that he's at least not-mafia, but otherwise despite saying so much in the past phase, he's perhaps the biggest question mark of the game.

I don't like the way VERTi60 argues at all, but that's consistent with all the recent games I've had with him. Him being lunchproof probably makes him not-mafia, unfortunately.

I'll change my avatar in a moment so you can think about it further, hehehehe

Day Two

giphy.gif

You all wake up together. Odd...you're all still here. A little spooky, but it's reason to celebrate...right?

Day Two

Time Remaining: 47 Hours and 45 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted nobody

There are no votes cast.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I... don't....?

So how do you suck up blood of your victims? Or do you just wait for them to get a papercut? You mentioned you have no cult like abilities, so sucking them dry makes sense.

I guess Jeod struck gold by checking on you.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So how do you suck up blood of your victims? Or do you just wait for them to get a papercut? You mentioned you have no cult like abilities, so sucking them dry makes sense.

I guess Jeod struck gold by checking on you.

I'm a jailkeeper, I experiment on patients in my mental asylum, because I'm a very specific vampire, Malkavian Primogen Alistair Grout.  If I wanted to hide I'd have jailkept Jeod, but I didn't, I welcomed his investigation.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm a jailkeeper, I experiment on patients in my mental asylum, because I'm a very specific vampire, Malkavian Primogen Alistair Grout.  If I wanted to hide I'd have jailkept Jeod, but I didn't, I welcomed his investigation.

Interesting... So who did you jailed up instead?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Interesting... So who did you jailed up instead?

I'd like to hear you press some of your theories first that you mentioned in your night post.  I'll give you a hint in that I followed one of the leads you picked up on.  Getting reactions out of all parties before I reveal is vital.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We haven't' seen Jeod use his ability before now, so we don't have enough reasoning to jump straight on the train.

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

A genuine town reaction. Scum orange would try to cover it by claiming vig.

It was a test gents.

Yeah, I jumped the gun on that one.

##unvote

Also I was about to ask how Jeod could see you having a killing action, but of course right as I posted Suddenlink shat the bed. 😕