[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

None. I'm actually more focused on the Shade vs Orange thing than I am Nodlied being the killer or the target.

You seem to completely ignore iLTS in this matter as he seems to be the connection between those two.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Then again we may have the timed kills already working as Cat5 pointed out...

That's not what I meant. I mean, if we're already dead, would we notice being "killed"? Like the Sixth Sense thing where the guy keeps going around not knowing he's been dead for some time.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You seem to completely ignore iLTS in this matter as he seems to be the connection between those two.

Not exactly. I'm not ignoring him. His status depends on which of OrangeP47 or Shade are not town. It just seems best to start with the two that seem to have similar roles, which should mean they aren't on the same team.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not exactly. I'm not ignoring him. His status depends on which of OrangeP47 or Shade are not town. It just seems best to start with the two that seem to have similar roles, which should mean they aren't on the same team.

Well you sided with iLTS which makes me wonder if you're just not helping him taking care of his nemesis.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's not what I meant. I mean, if we're already dead, would we notice being "killed"? Like the Sixth Sense thing where the guy keeps going around not knowing he's been dead for some time.

Well I'm undead. I can't think like you mortals do, hehehehe.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well we can only wonder if Orange was also sucking his blood or.... dust under his bed in the asylum. Hehehehe.

Then again, there's a possibility that Orange and Nodlied are giving themselves an alibi...

We still have no idea what Jeod did either, other than see if Orange would panic if he said he had a killing action.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

So to recap, we have Orange vs Nodlied, Orange vs Shade, Shade vs iLTS, iLTS vs Verti and ummm I'm not sure. Was there anything else? So much stuff is happening!

So what happened to you darling? Any boo boos visited you last night? Or you were just busy reading books? hehehe

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Well we can only wonder if Orange was also sucking his blood or.... dust under his bed in the asylum. Hehehehe.

Then again, there's a possibility that Orange and Nodlied are giving themselves an alibi...

A pretty bad alibi considering it puts Nodlied in the running for scum, potentially.

Just now, Shade939 said:

We still have no idea what Jeod did either, other than see if Orange would panic if he said he had a killing action.

He apparently saw my passive, and knows what it does.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Well Jeod-Orange-Nodlied scum team arranging this for the sake of alibi would be something great but I can't tell if possible for further theorycrafting.