[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

Simply copied. One-time use. I don’t see any reason to share it yet. It doesn’t seem to add to the current information pool.

I think it would, unless it's something that can be used for later and spoiling would ruin it.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I think it would, unless it's something that can be used for later and spoiling would ruin it.

I’ll let orange describe it if he feels like it’s important. Try not to fall into a prosecutors trap here; it’s too early for that.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

So what happened to you darling? Any boo boos visited you last night? Or you were just busy reading books? hehehe

Preettyy boring. Or as boring as night in supernatural land can be anyway. Guess I was just too caught up in wonderland to get involved in the jail escapades.

@

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If scum knew how it worked, it could be potentially subverted.

That's what I thought.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I’ll let orange describe it if he feels like it’s important. Try not to fall into a prosecutors trap here; it’s too early for that.

My patience meter is close to zero but I also like surprises for later, hehehe. So fair enough.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Preettyy boring. Or as boring as night in supernatural land can be anyway. Guess I was just too caught up in wonderland to get involved in the jail escapades.

I'm pretty sure there's a whole new wonderland waiting for you once you are caught on reading. hehehehe.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, I'm going to assume that iLTS didn't bother trying to kill anyone last night since I said I was going to role block him at least.

So can you finally tell us what have you done to iLTS exactly?

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well you already said it was one shot :v

Ok then, I’m killproof thanks to your passive. Therefore you should be as well, and so there’s no reason to suspect you as scum.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You are confusing me, Jeod. If you inherited kill proof from him, why did you need to test him?

To see if he was a third party. Orange had no way of knowing what my investigation would find. Any hostile role would assume I was being truthful if they did have a killing ability and would opt for a cover story that verified it. Orange denied having one.

Just now, Jeod said:

To see if he was a third party. Orange had no way of knowing what my investigation would find. Any hostile role would assume I was being truthful if they did have a killing ability and would opt for a cover story that verified it. Orange denied having one.

Because, no one would ever suspect you of bluffing in this game.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You would think that there are two killing roles when there was no death on N1?

We have two claimed jailers. Anything’s possible. Speaking of, shade sounds real eager to cast doubt on a cleared player.

Just now, Jeod said:

We have two claimed jailers. Anything’s possible. Speaking of, shade sounds real eager to cast doubt on a cleared player.

What's cleared him? The fact that he's a jailer with a unique action that can effect everyone he jails?

Back when FRAYDO tried to call me out by asking me to explain myself, I knew that if he actually knew what I did, he'd be pressing far harder than that, so I called his bluff. Your gambit only works if you guessed correctly and they gave the wrong answer. If you guess wrongly and they give any other answer, you don't actually learn anything.