[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's not like I totally disagree with your conclusions, it's just the path you took to get there that confuses me.

Even I'm agreeing with this point, even if It's probably for a completely different set of reasoning.

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's not like I totally disagree with your conclusions, it's just the path you took to get there that confuses me.

I’m checking in between customers at work, so I imagine my plan took some odd turns. But it was successful.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I can only copy flavored abilities, fyi. The standard might kill isn’t counted—I asked. So I can’t be a cop really. 

44 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Your rebuttal works if I was a tracker, Cat5, but I’m basically an ability cop.

Ok, because you seem to be contradicting yourself here...

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, because you seem to be contradicting yourself here...

I don’t see it that way. I can copy player abilities, but GM doesn’t consider the standard nightkill action an “ability”. It’s tied to alignment, not character. Therefore I can’t copy it.

27 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I don’t see it that way. I can copy player abilities, but GM doesn’t consider the standard nightkill action an “ability”. It’s tied to alignment, not character. Therefore I can’t copy it.

Therefore, you cannot find Scum.

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Tried skimming through everything, but there's a lot to go through.

Last night I tried using a helpful ability on Jeod, but I was roleblocked and unable to do anything. If I need to reveal what my other action is I will, but not unless it's necessary.

I was mostly wondering if I activated that passive you mentioned for targeting you or not. Which do you mind confirming that for Orange.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Therefore, you cannot find Scum.

When did I say I could? I can only speculate by determining which players have scummy-sounding abilities.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

So I guess you're not really Miles, Jeod? Copying abilities sounds too much freaky deaky for him. lol

Nope, I've already said that I'm from the My Hero Academia universe. The "critical detail" I mentioned that Verti60 missed was that MHA has no attorney characters. If he'd been doing scum-research on priority targets, he'd have noticed.

Just now, Jeod said:

When did I say I could? I can only speculate by determining which players have scummy-sounding abilities.

Nope, I've already said that I'm from the My Hero Academia universe. The "critical detail" I mentioned that Verti60 missed was that MHA has no attorney characters. If he'd been doing scum-research on priority targets, he'd have noticed.

In a CYOR game? You're supossed to figure out scum based on who has a scummy sounding ability, that can't kill anyone?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's really not a Town friendly ability no matter how you look at it though...

Cat5 has the right idea. Town roles have some major abilities here, like lynchproof. Some abilities counter others and have hidden effects. It'll be quite easy to form a strategy to catch a player in a lie.