[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well my assumption is he has an ability that effect the dead.

It's a possibility, but it's a leap to link it to his "nobody will be happy" comment.  The comment implies he knows something about the factions, which is an entirely separate issue.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's a possibility, but it's a leap to link it to his "nobody will be happy" comment.  The comment implies he knows something about the factions, which is an entirely separate issue.

That would be a rather obvious slip on his part then if he was Mafia though.

I did no action. I also had nothing happen to me, that I'm aware of. That's what the NNN reported when the day started. 

I do have a couple actions, but no valid targets at this time. Well, one of them has valid targets but would be pointless to use. As you may be able to guess, my role sort of depends on someone being dead before I can use it.

I don't really like you attacking me for not taking charge when I'm literally not around to be able to do so. I was around plenty yesterday and had a lot of questions, mostly making sure we're not accepting things as true too easily. I am absolutely sure that there are some lies being tossed around right now, and we cannot allow those lies to set in.

I'm surprised it took you guys so long to question what I meant when I said nobody would be happy about the lynch results. Remember, I said that no matter who gets lynched, so it's not like I had some sort of advanced knowledge that VERT was unlynchable given that I couldn't know who was going to be lynched in the first place. It turns out I was quite wrong, what with Luke Atmey over there being quite happy about it, and what I expected to happen did not.

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did no action. I also had nothing happen to me, that I'm aware of. That's what the NNN reported when the day started. 

I do have a couple actions, but no valid targets at this time. Well, one of them has valid targets but would be pointless to use. As you may be able to guess, my role sort of depends on someone being dead before I can use it.

I don't really like you attacking me for not taking charge when I'm literally not around to be able to do so. I was around plenty yesterday and had a lot of questions, mostly making sure we're not accepting things as true too easily. I am absolutely sure that there are some lies being tossed around right now, and we cannot allow those lies to set in.

I'm surprised it took you guys so long to question what I meant when I said nobody would be happy about the lynch results. Remember, I said that no matter who gets lynched, so it's not like I had some sort of advanced knowledge that VERT was unlynchable given that I couldn't know who was going to be lynched in the first place. It turns out I was quite wrong, what with Luke Atmey over there being quite happy about it, and what I expected to happen did not.

I thought the opposite was true, that your role really only began after you died. Mia Fey.

##unvote

image.png.812e18f6de5963f9a4eb84acafe69827.png'

Now then, as we have the chart filled out, it's time to determine who gets the axe today. Personally, I'm leaning Nodlied.

Just now, Jeod said:

I thought the opposite was true, that your role really only began after you died. Mia Fey.

##unvote

image.png.812e18f6de5963f9a4eb84acafe69827.png'

Now then, as we have the chart filled out, it's time to determine who gets the axe today. Personally, I'm leaning Nodlied.

Chop's refusal to cooperate has me focusing more on him.  I'm leaving in about 2 hours, but I think I'll keep my vote here unless something particularly compelling happens in that time.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Chop's refusal to cooperate has me focusing more on him.  I'm leaving in about 2 hours, but I think I'll keep my vote here unless something particularly compelling happens in that time.

Chop's claim can easily be verified, as can Snipe's claim if he "protects" me and I die therefore nullifying our ability to verify Chop.

Just now, Jeod said:

Chop's claim can easily be verified, as can Snipe's claim if he "protects" me and I die therefore nullifying our ability to verify Chop.

Yeah, but sometimes you can cut right to the chase.  While Nodlied being jailkept might be possibly damning, he's acted a lot more town in my book in general.  At this juncture I'm not sure I'd support a vote on him anyway.

Orange, if I was making up the tracking thing, I would have claimed a target that was already verified, such as "oh yeah I went after Nodlied but he didn't do anything obvs." If I hadn't tracked you, I wouldn't have been sure at the time you targeted Nodlied, even given the info in the thread. I don't take that kind of risk.

I don't have time to be a deep analyzer this game, and I've told you as much many times. My night action has use though, as do my passives.