[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

The fact that nothing bad happened to iLTS.

That's like saying that you cannot possibly be scum because you rolecopped TheIrishMan during the night. Beyond that, the fact that you and Snipe appear to have a relation in terms of flavour, and you telling us that you are a specific counter to him, then, well, it doesn't clear you. Either town counters town, or the counters are on different sides. And by the way that you have been behaving, I'm more inclined to test you than iLTS.

Just now, Nodlied said:

That's like saying that you cannot possibly be scum because you rolecopped TheIrishMan during the night. Beyond that, the fact that you and Snipe appear to have a relation in terms of flavour, and you telling us that you are a specific counter to him, then, well, it doesn't clear you. Either town counters town, or the counters are on different sides. And by the way that you have been behaving, I'm more inclined to test you than iLTS.

Go ahead, that's probably the worst thing that could happen to Town today.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That something bad happened to him when I role blocked him?

If you did something bad, we might find out and nail you. Therefore, you might have chosen to simply not do it and "hide" for now.  You're not cleared.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

I voted for Jeod (for shits and giggles due to the lack of Voe and Fraydo) and then for you to pressure you into answering my question, which at the time, had a good reason for being asked. That said, the reason I haven't voted for you today is because I'm thinking about the possibility of town countering town as a balancing prospect.

Town countering town is just bastard GM way of balancing a game.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you did something bad, we might find out and nail you. Therefore, you might have chosen to simply not do it and "hide" for now.  You're not cleared.

Because if I was a TP role I'd expect that I woulnd't need to complete my objective within a limited time frame?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

@Shade939 I was also expecting more of a dramatic result when you were suppose to contain one of your monsters.This just looks like the so called "counter" was a false assumption.

Apparently, but I had no way of knowing that without trying to contain him first.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I did try to lynch him first. :v

Yea that took a lot of effort to convince you as you told me you can handle it by yourself with your countering action. But now it seems nothing changed. If only you could at least provide some info about your containment and if it stopped iLTS doing anything particular.

4 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Category 5

He's kinda giving me hostile third party vibes, but it'd probably be better than risking a mislynch on a townie.

3 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Because he seems different than usual. He doesn't usually make weird ominous comments about his character all the time. 

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

You might want to get your reading glasses checked then because a lot of his posts have been mysterious references to being some kind of death lord that nobody likes. :p

latest?cb=20120730012738

What on earth are you even on about?

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Scratch that, I keep forgetting that he said he's only useful when another player is dead.

I said someone needs to be dead.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

What I don't understand is why he'd feel a need to hide such an ability, as scum can't really affect it.

Because I have reason to think that someone is a specific counter to me, which is why I've been suspicious about the person who picked an avatar that matched my theme.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

latest?cb=20120730012738

What on earth are you even on about?

I said someone needs to be dead.

Because I have reason to think that someone is a specific counter to me, which is why I've been suspicious about the person who picked an avatar that matched my theme.

Whats your theme again? Jeod claimed something else.