[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

I've asked questions whenever someone seems to know who I am or what I can do. My avatar is somewhat of a misdirect. Otherwise I don't recall making any specific hints.

Well, other than thinking that nobody would like the D1 lynch result, which does have something to do with my role.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've asked questions whenever someone seems to know who I am or what I can do. My avatar is somewhat of a misdirect. Otherwise I don't recall making any specific hints.

Well, other than thinking that nobody would like the D1 lynch result, which does have something to do with my role.

You said that if there was any other character from your universe here, they wouldn't be friends with you. Sounds pretty diabolical to me

Well, like how Shade seems to think iLTS is his enemy, I figure that if someone who matches my universe is also in this game, they will be specifically trying to kill me. There are pretty limited options that would fit the flavor and game requirements, and I don't think they would be friendly to me.

On 10/19/2018 at 5:02 PM, Nodlied said:

Simple, my PM states that visiting undead leads to less than stellar results for said undead.

Here it is, that was a lucky find for randomly clicking a page back. I feel I should say that all this talk of roles countering other roles is really far-fetched for a mafia game.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Sooo what happens if I track Jeod tonight but he's nightkilled instead of giving me the boon he's supposed to?

I assume ILTS will be on me, unless he's found himself a better townread. He hasn't been available for today, though.

I think you jumped the gun there buddy.

Killing You voted Shade939
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted Nodlied
Nodlied voted Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted Category 5 Hurricane

Take note that Nodlied and ChopBam both appear to have voted at the opportune time that a Shade bandwagon was open. Nodlied is still my number one suspext for the day.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I think you jumped the gun there buddy.

Killing You voted Shade939
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted Nodlied
Nodlied voted Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted Category 5 Hurricane

Take note that Nodlied and ChopBam both appear to have voted at the opportune time that a Shade bandwagon was open. Nodlied is still my number one suspext for the day.

Didn't Sunflower also vote Cat 5?