[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Hold on. If we get shade town confirmed, shouldnt we look back at ilts again?

I'm all but certain that Nodlied just used his undead passive bullshit to blend in with third party counters bullshit.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Hold on. If we get shade town confirmed, shouldnt we look back at ilts again?

That is a good point. He's also one of the BPs, which compounds my suspicion. He's just had such a good townplay that I've been willing to overlook.

##unvote

iLikeToSnipe, does your ability activate specifically on lynch or just death in general?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm all but certain that Nodlied just used his undead passive bullshit to blend in with third party counters bullshit.

I already said that. But we still dont know if cat5 isnt undead and he as well might be.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That is a good point. He's also one of the BPs, which compounds my suspicion. He's just had such a good townplay that I've been willing to overlook.

##unvote

iLikeToSnipe, does your ability activate specifically on lynch or just death in general?

On a lynch, which is kind of the only way to kill me during the day.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

On a lynch, which is kind of the only way to kill me during the day.

Not quite.

And here's where I reveal why I suspect one of the BP's, as well as give us a safe option should we wish to kill iLTS without him taking one of us: I have an unstoppable daykill.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Not quite.

And here's where I reveal why I suspect one of the BP's, as well as give us a safe option should we wish to kill iLTS without him taking one of us: I have an unstoppable daykill.

Totally copying that.

Not quite.

Then use it on ilts once TIM confirms shade's action.

##vote NoLynch

Anyone else want me to shoot iLTS, vote that to avoid collateral. I'll give you five minutes so I can get it in before hammer.

Can I keep my vote just on no one? :p But I wouldn't mind ILTS getting shot either.

##vote NoLynch

Anyone else want me to shoot iLTS, vote that to avoid collateral. I'll give you five minutes so I can get it in before hammer.

We still have no clue if Verti60 can be verified town. I'm not changing my vote on Nodlied, and I suggest not being so trigger-happy.