[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

##vote NoLynch

Anyone else want me to shoot iLTS, vote that to avoid collateral. I'll give you five minutes so I can get it in before hammer.

Well, I've got day specific BP. Afaik unstoppable applies to just a doctor or bodyguard role, not actual BP, but that's a mod thing. And you'll be killing the town doctor...

Just now, Killing_You said:

It's why I'm putting it to a vote, bruh.

Of course scum would want to down the vengeful doctor claim. The other side of the coin is that he's scum. I'd prefer to not risk it.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, I've got day specific BP. Afaik unstoppable applies to just a doctor or bodyguard role, not actual BP, but that's a mod thing. And you'll be killing the town doctor...

TBH it's always applied to BP in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

We still have no clue if Verti60 can be verified town. I'm not changing my vote on Nodlied, and I suggest not being so trigger-happy.

I dont think he can kill me anyway. So it could be a waste.

Also now that he revealed his action he should use it before we learn there is a counter like with everything else.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's... actually a good point.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Of course scum would want to down the vengeful doctor claim. The other side of the coin is that he's scum. I'd prefer to not risk it.

Also a good point.

Gonna holster my shot for now. But it's on the table.

That was really dumb from KY revealing his action if he wasnt planning to use it. Now any hostile role that can steal or counter his ability will go after him. Orange you should probably make KY some of your rooms available tonight...

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

That was really dumb from KY revealing his action if he wasnt planning to use it. Now any hostile role that can steal or counter his ability will go after him. Orange you should probably make KY some of your rooms available tonight...

I was going to use it, but I got talked down from it. There's a difference.

KY dont you see that the only two guys who talked you out of it were the target itself and a person who can get other ppls abilities? If you were not sure you should have saved it and dont reveal it

I didn't talk him out of not using it, I said I'd prefer if he used it on you, the confirmed lynchproof player with unknown alignment and zero verifications.

Just now, Jeod said:

I didn't talk him out of not using it, I said I'd prefer if he used it on you, the confirmed lynchproof player with unknown alignment and zero verifications.

Apparently you told him to wait not to use it like right now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I’d accept it if he was a lone Mafia member and it was a one shot.

I am not mafia nor any hostile target. If you trully believe I am mafia or SK that cant be killed during day you can go ahead and shoot me tomorrow or even block me tonight. Hehehehe if you dare that is...

I am not mafia nor any hostile target. If you trully believe I am mafia or SK that cant be killed during day you can go ahead and shoot me tomorrow or even block me tonight. Hehehehe if you dare that is...

I’m broke, get someone else to visit you. :v