[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Well anyway I don't think Shade is scum if he can do day actions that need to be mod confirmed. He can still be (or was) TP though.

Still I don't like the way the action was resolved, I mean why even bother having a day action that doesn't reveal anything?!

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Well anyway I don't think Shade is scum if he can do day actions that need to be mod confirmed. He can still be (or was) TP though.

Still I don't like the way the action was resolved, I mean why even bother having a day action that doesn't reveal anything?!

Flavor mostly.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You saw the name so you can guess what it does for the most part.

You can't really expect that just from flavor text we can assume any changes you described. Yes becoming vanilla makes sense but that can also mean a temporary state by all we know....

Resolving...

CVC:

Killing You voted NoLynch
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted Nodlied
Nodlied voted Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted Shade939
Sunflower voted Category 5 Hurricane
Verti60 voted iLiketoSnipe

A 3-way tie between NoLynch, Nodlied, and Shade939!

Running it through RNG...

It landed on... 

There will be No Lynch today!

Night Two

image-44329036-spooky-wallpaper-1024x768.thumb.jpg.537e235c9fd64968f1e17c07e43a7680.jpg

The noose is feeling sad that none of you want to hang with it...

It just wants some company and a hug...

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6PM EST or 10PM UTC. Due to the delayed night, if there are any missing night actions by day start, I will delay the day until I receive all actions.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

GM Note: I'll admit, I wasn't thinking straight before and I noticed it only after it was posted by Shade. It is indeed supposed to be Liquidation. As for releasing any further detail, I don't think it's required unless it noticeably affects the user or another player - similar to Diplomacy for Imperialism in Jeod's CYOR. So no, I won't release anymore info about it.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Category 5 Hurricane, do you have any openings at the NNN?

I seem to be out of a job unexpectedly...

Yeah, given that there has turned out to be no confirmation of anything at all other than that you did something, I'm not sure I buy what you say you did.

Day Three

Image result for mummy horror art

You all got up as soon as dawn broke, but suddenly, before everyone's very eyes Jeod starts to become thinner...a look of horror is plastered on his face as he's exsanguinated. Out of no where bandages begin wrapping around him. He screams and yells, but there's nothing that can be done. Before long, he's dead. It looks as though he's been mummified...

He was All For One

b3af485e502180e37f1d3327f75c4084.jpg

You tried to figure out his alignment and his abilities but it seems like everything is hidden for now.

Day Three

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody *
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody *
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted nobody

2 players need to cast their vote today or face a penalty