[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

There's more than one way to exsanguate someone.  If it was me I certainly wouldn't make them a mummy, now would I.

I protected KY, and he should be able to confirm.  By Jeod's death, you should all be able to figure out that my passive that he stole was NOT bulletproof, as Jeod claimed (that was a bluff on his part I assume).  However, scum next night are going to have a real bad time now.  I won't say what or why, though, as that would ruin the surprise.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

There's more than one way to exsanguate someone.  If it was me I certainly wouldn't make them a mummy, now would I.

I protected KY, and he should be able to confirm.  By Jeod's death, you should all be able to figure out that my passive that he stole was NOT bulletproof, as Jeod claimed (that was a bluff on his part I assume).  However, scum next night are going to have a real bad time now.  I won't say what or why, though, as that would ruin the surprise.

I don't think that's what they mean by cure though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't think that's what they mean by cyou're though...

If you ask a hunter it is :v  Though I did nothing vampiric to Jeod.  The passive he got from me wasn't strictly anything to do with vampires either.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you ask a hunter it is :v  Though I did nothing vampiric to Jeod.  The passive he got from me wasn't strictly anything to do with vampires either.

Well it's awfully interesting that he died day after he got your curse and found to be sucked up dry...

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well it's awfully interesting that he died day after he got your curse and found to be sucked up dry...

And turned into a mummy.  You're overlooking that part.

My curse is defensive in nature.  Whoever killed Jeod is going to have a very bad night next night.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Shouldn't you be like scaring little children or something? Heheheh.

No. I prefer building big mansions to allow my ghostly friends to find some rest and allow them to stay away from all those annoying humans.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

And turned into a mummy.  You're overlooking that part.

My curse is defensive in nature.  Whoever killed Jeod is going to have a very bad night next night.

So next night we'll know who the murderer is if you're telling the truth? I think your curses simply backfired on him. Or maybe it was a combination of things.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So next night we'll know who the murderer is if you're telling the truth? I think your curses simply backfired on him. Or maybe it was a combination of things.

What exactly might happen is yet to be determined. It's *possible* scum might die though. I won't reveal the mechanism though.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

No. I prefer building big mansions to allow my ghostly friends to find some rest and allow them to stay away from all those annoying humans.

Maybe you can help Shade out, he's homeless you know after pulling that aquaman stunt. Hehehehe.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I protected KY, and he should be able to confirm. 

Well now at least we know Jeod won't be getting KY's ability anytime soon but it's still good idea to keep protecting him until he actually uses the gun. He might be the only way to get rid of iLTS (or me if you want to try out hehehehe).

21 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Holy potatoes Irish. You weren't kidding about this being a mafia game not for the faint of heart. O.O

giphy.gif

Yea, such a tragedy. Hehehehehehehehe, poor guy. But at least things are getting... interesting. It was really boring with all the no lynches and no night kills (not that I wanted to see one of the active guys die but meh).

Btw, does anyone suspect this could be a work of janitor role?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Yea, such a tragedy. Hehehehehehehehe, poor guy. But at least things are getting... interesting. It was really boring with all the no lynches and no night kills (not that I wanted to see one of the active guys die but meh).

Well, it's possible. I'm willing to entertain the thought.  This does seem like the sort of game that might have one.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Since it was mentioned that information was missing from Jeod's death message, I'd call it confirmed.

11 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Maybe you can help Shade out, he's homeless you know after pulling that aquaman stunt. Hehehehe.

He'll be welcome at any time as long as he's a ghost. Otherwise he can piss right off.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

If it isn't Orange's curse, then that might very well be possible, unless....

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I wonder why "for now" is there for or when do we learn it.

... Unless the ''for now'' means that he'll come back later in one way or another ala necromorph.