[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Nodlied said:

... Unless the ''for now'' means that he'll come back later in one way or another ala necromorph.

I didn't want to spoil this but my Marker and Necromorph ideas were rejected due to being too OP. So chances are he may not return unless Cat5 can do something... Hehehehhe.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I didn't want to spoil this but my Marker and Necromorph ideas were rejected due to being too OP. So chances are he may not return unless Cat5 can do something... Hehehehhe.

We probably have a Nodlied vs. Category 5 situation going on with their abilities.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

If it isn't Orange's curse, then that might very well be possible, unless....

My curse isn't even supposed to be communicable.  The only reason Jeod had it was because he copied it. If my curse was fatal, I would have died first, and that wouldn't make much sense now would it?

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Are you so sure about them being rejected. I mean, Necromorphs are undead you know. :v So maybe it's actually a good idea if I visit you tonight. But eh, we'll see what happens to Jeod (if anything).

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

My curse isn't even supposed to be communicable.  The only reason Jeod had it was because he copied it. If my curse was fatal, I would have died first, and that wouldn't make much sense now would it?

Didn't you say you are immune?

Just now, Nodlied said:

Are you so sure about them being rejected. I mean, Necromorphs are undead you know. :v So maybe it's actually a good idea if I visit you tonight. But eh, we'll see what happens to Jeod (if anything).

Uh well err look let's just not talk about Necromorphs for now ok? Don't worry we'll see them soon one way or another, maybe next game. Hehehehe.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

And what does a king ghost have in common (or rather against) the undead?

Hell if I know. I can't think of any flavoury things that go along with that, but it's one of the reasons I brought the entire counter theory up. I haven't been given this passive for nothing.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He's not even focusing on trying to figure out who he'd "counter" either...

Yea these counter bullshit is most likely faked. Unless cat5 says he's the undead one to counter (and why would he admit it either) than we probably don't have any undead counters around.

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Nodlied

He's certainly being uncooperative enough.

How have I been uncooperative? Is it because I have been suspicious of you during D1 and 2? Or are you just so hamstrung on me putting effort into trying to find out your reasoning behind events that it immediately means that I'm a hostile player? It may just as well be considering your meta. 

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or provided any information explaining what'd he be countering in the first place...

If Verti's claim about being lynch/bulletproof is correct, then me visiting him could very well be the counter to all that. Especially if all claimed blockers, the claimed doctor and claimed lynchproof/bulletproof roles are town.