[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Aren't mummies usually "Royalty"?

Try hamfisting me into ''badguy'' in even more ways. You are trying too hard. What's next? Me mentioning that I played as the National French exiles yesterday during the HoI IV game automatically means that I'm hostile since I played with a French army and France was the bad guy during the Napoleonic wars?

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Are we back to boosette again?

Boosette is a heretical meme. 

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Try hamfisting me into ''badguy'' in even more ways. You are trying too hard. What's next? Me mentioning that I played as the National French exiles yesterday during the HoI IV game automatically means that I'm hostile since I played with a French army and France was the bad guy during the Napoleonic wars?

Boosette is a heretical meme. 

Is that your defense?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Is that your defense?

It's not a defense, it is an analisis of your behaviour towards anyone that applies pressure to you during these games. You tend to jump onto anyone that applies the most pressure on you in one way or another calling them 100% scum. The fact that you even ask me if it is my defense shows that you have no idea about how you're acting and why you're acting this way.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

It's not a defense, it is an analisis of your behaviour towards anyone that applies pressure to you during these games. You tend to jump onto anyone that applies the most pressure on you in one way or another calling them 100% scum. The fact that you even ask me if it is my defense shows that you have no idea about how you're acting and why you're acting this way.

Is that your defense?

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Is that your defense? (hehehe this is the next r u scum)

Yes, so sue me :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He's not a real Vampire, if he's gets a caffeine high. :p

Given different types of people have different tastes, it would be an interesting experiment nonetheless.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

We don't even know yet Jeod's alignment. Hard to tell from the looks ehhehehe.

Not really, based on who is likely to be of what alignment plus what abilities are in game, things are currently in favor of Scum, if for no other reason than the apparent problems of trying to lynch several of the players in game.