[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, although Orange's ability could certainly help with that though.

Or Cat5's. I wonder what he'll do to Jeod's corpse, but I don't want to think about it too much if you know what I mean hehehehe.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Or Cat5's. I wonder what he'll do to Jeod's corpse, but I don't want to think about it too much if you know what I mean hehehehe.

Overall, I'm still questioning what exactly we're even supposed to be looking for in terms of scum exactly considering what we even know at this current time...

Overall, I'm still questioning what exactly we're even supposed to be looking for in terms of scum exactly considering what we even know at this current time...

We know very little but we can extrapolate from what was revealed. We know nodlied was blocked on N1 and we had no kills. He wasn't this night and we have a kill. We could say the same for iLTS so he would be a good suspect. Jeod and Orange being scum theory falls is likely now if we suspect Jeod was murdered by a Janitor/scum role. The SCP scum theory also falls apart if your wet homeless situation is to be counted in. So really we are only left with 2 main suspects today, do you agree?

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We know very little but we can extrapolate from what was revealed. We know nodlied was blocked on N1 and we had no kills. He wasn't this night and we have a kill. We could say the same for iLTS so he would be a good suspect. Jeod and Orange being scum theory falls is likely now if we suspect Jeod was murdered by a Janitor/scum role. The SCP scum theory also falls apart if your wet homeless situation is to be counted in. So really we are only left with 2 main suspects today, do you agree?

Nodlied is really the only obvious suspect for me, since I do buy iLTS's claim about his passive making him Town.

I have my suspect pool of Sunflower and Category 5 for being as silent as they are though.

And I like Chopbams actions so far, and the information he's revealed.

Jeod was defending Orange, so I'm inclined to consider him Town, and I think I got an honest response from you about your night actions, plus you're one of the handful of players that's really scum hunting...

Nodlied is really the only obvious suspect for me, since I do buy iLTS's claim about his passive making him Town.

I have my suspect pool of Sunflower and Category 5 for being as silent as they are though.

And I like Chopbams actions so far, and the information he's revealed.

Jeod was defending Orange, so I'm inclined to consider him Town, and I think I got an honest response from you about your night actions, plus you're one of the handful of players that's really scum hunting...

Goooooooo aquaman!

Just now, Shade939 said:

And I'm mostly neutral on KY as everyone else probably is at the moment...

Well he also got some bonus points since he was Orange's host last night so if we can keep him save and blocked at the same time he's not a suspect.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well he also got some bonus points since he was Orange's host last night so if we can keep him save and blocked at the same time he's not a suspect.

Yeah, but we if we have multiple Town players with abilities to interfere with the NK or a Day Lynch, scum might really need an unstoppable day kill.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, but we if we have multiple Town players with abilities to interfere with the NK or a Day Lynch, scum might really need an unstoppable day kill.

It could make sense but I'm still not 100% certain about iLTS so him being a counter could also make sense.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

It could make sense but I'm still not 100% certain about iLTS so him being a counter could also make sense.

I'm still half way questioning why we have so many defensive abilities at play though, and expecting that they're probably fairly useless just because of that fact.

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I've been quiet about my ability because I haven't really had anything useful to report so revealing won't help anyone except scum by letting them know what I can do. I don't have much today either, but I can do it if it's that important.

At a minimum, you should wait for Chopbam to show up in case he decided to visit you.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

For the moment I think others are more interesting/need to be under pressure more than Sunflower.

We have a time frame to work in, and a limited number of lynches we could do per day anyways.

Although, we're basically at the point where only three players haven't really claimed anything.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I protected KY, and he should be able to confirm.

Well, I woke up with a "fuzzy head" and my action failed, so I suppose this is confirmation. Not going to lie, though, I'm a bit annoyed. And as such, I'm not sure where to go from here. Some more information would be beneficial.

I was driving home from work, been busy basically driving/volunteering/working for the last 17 hours and now I'm finally home. Tried reading in the car but it didn't work out too well and I don't want to cause a crash. That's probably when you saw me reading the thread earlier Shade.

Anyway, I stupidly followed Jeod's plan to track Jeod and learned/proved absolutely nothing. I was tempted to lie and claim I tracked Category 5 to put some pressure on him. It's fun that he's waited all day for me to come to this thread and to make my claim before he says a thing.

21 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Anyway, I stupidly followed Jeod's plan to track Jeod and learned/proved absolutely nothing. I was tempted to lie and claim I tracked Category 5 to put some pressure on him. It's fun that he's waited all day for me to come to this thread and to make my claim before he says a thing.

Is that all you wish to say on the matter?

It's getting pretty tiring coming home and seeing people complain that I wasn't around when they wanted me to be. My schedule does not comply to your needs, and even beyond that, I'm under no obligation to be here at your call. I didn't "wait all day", I was at work until close. And after coming home I wanted to relax for a while, so I didn't feel like making a status report the moment I was online. Especially given what the status is.

I have absolutely no news to report. To be perfectly clear, this means I have done nothing, could do nothing, and nothing I'm aware of has happened to me. 

12 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's getting pretty tiring coming home and seeing people complain that I wasn't around when they wanted me to be. My schedule does not comply to your needs, and even beyond that, I'm under no obligation to be here at your call. I didn't "wait all day", I was at work until close. And after coming home I wanted to relax for a while, so I didn't feel like making a status report the moment I was online. Especially given what the status is.

Is that your defense?

12 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I have absolutely no news to report. To be perfectly clear, this means I have done nothing, could do nothing, and nothing I'm aware of has happened to me. 

Any comments on Jeod's death?